2017 Kia Soul consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Kia Soul
Shop the 2017 Kia Soul
4.1

First ever Kia

I had to trade in my other car due to damage and this was what fit my budget. Drives good. Only qualms is that I have an android and not iPhone so all features don't work

4.1

Solid, Reliable and Well Built

For a base vehicle with automatic transmission, a/c and power options the Soul was a really good car. The 1.6L motor had adequate power. Despite the box on wheels appearance, you can pack an amazing amount of gear or kitchen appliances in it. The Soul was excellent in heavy snow with snow tires. Beyond oil changes, no defects were ever experienced during 52,000 miles of use from south Florida to arctic conditions.

Couple both drive KIA SOUL’s!

Love my Kia Soul so much, we bought another for my husband! His small truck broke down and so when we needed a new care for him, we knew we love the gas miles he, interior roominess, and exterior smallness to slip into tight spaces....we had to get another!!!

Considering the price category this car is 5 stars

Having owned expensive cars all my working life, this car is perfect for me right now. Living on the tiny island of Key West, and not entertaing clients any longer, the BMW X5 I traded in served no purpose. Surprisingly the storage space is comparable and tighter parking spaces work now. Service is much less expensive too.

Fun and Reliable - Quick and Comfortable

This vehicle has exceeded my expectations. I have the Exclaim edition and it's quick and fun to drive. Great visibility, comfortable seats and HUGE storage room with the seats folded down. Zero issues and great mileage. Did I mention it's got a five star safety rating so I feel confident in traffic.

A+ Reliability

This car has all the features of the more expensive makes without the higher price. Interior very roomy and comfortable. Best manufacturer warranty in the business

4.3

Great quick commute car

This car is so fun and zippy. It isn't really high powered (in the base model), but it's roomy, reliable, feels safe and has everything I was looking for. The interior is REALLY comfortable. I enjoy driving this car every day.

SECOND KIA I OWN

JUST AS RELIABLE AS MY 2007 KIA SPECTRA SX. GOOD MILEAGE PER GALLON, PLENTY OF POWER. LOTS OF LEG ROOM BOTH FRONT AND BACK. CONVENIENT TOOL TRAY IN THE BACK

This car is surprisingly roomy and comfortable.

The Soul will shock you. It has a ton of space. It also does well on gas. If you drive well enough you can get close to 27 mpg.

Most reliable vehicle I have owned

Love this vehicle! Easy to get in and out of. Comfortable to drive. Has a lot of room inside. Has lots of features that really make it classy.