2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Kia Soul
Shop the 2018 Kia Soul

Second KIA Soul

From the outside the Soul looks small. But, inside you have plenty of leg room and room for luggage or groceries. This is our second Soul and we are extremely happy with it.

Love, Love, Love!!

I am very pleased with my Kia Soul. She rides so smooth and the perfect size for me!!! I love that it not only connects to bluetooth but has its own Android Auto app. The app is one of the best features the car has to offer. It makes driving safer and the "ok google" is my favorite. Im in love with this car!!

I love my car!

This vehicle has met all my needs so far! I love the handsfree option but I wish there were more USB ports! I just love the car!

2nd time owning this fun ride!

This is my 2nd soul. I can?t say enough good things about it. Style is Great! Warranty is awesome! Rides like a dream! May just get another one in 3-4 years when I?m done with this one!

So far so good.

We needed a car that had good fuel mileage and room for a once a month grocery shopping. We also needed a lot of room for our very big dog. The Soul has all the room we need.

Kia Soul Rocks!

Love my Kia Soul. Cronin Kia and Zola are great. Very please with them and my new Kia. Would recommend them always.

Extremely Happy

Three of my friends own a Soul and are very happy with it's performance. I just purchased mine recently and am very pleased.

Excellent buy!

This car is exactly what we needed. Economical, reliable and very comfortable. Senior friendly with large doors; easy in and out.

Most reliable car

Dependable and comfortable There is plenty of room and great on mileage Definitely would recommend to my friends and family

A Joyful Car to Drive

The car is stylish, has a smooth ride and is a joy to operate. The more I drive it the more I enjoy it.