2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia
4.1

Most fun drive!

I'm 6ft 310, 65 yrs old and love driving it. Easy entry and exit, bought used. Previous owner had Michelins 205 55 16 put on. Rides like a dream. Everyone needs one!

Very pleased with style & comfort.

The Kia Soul is bigger inside than you would anticipate. It drives smooth and handles well. It is sharp in appearance and the interior is comfortable.

Super Reliable

If had met all of my needs. It is also super adorable for a teenage girl like myself. I highly recommend Kia Soul’s to everyone I know. Especially young drivers.

Used but looks & drives great

Any car is better than the PT Cruiser we traded in, but love this like new KIA Soul Exclaim so far. A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE. Wish there were more to choose from in this covid 19 affected auto market

Best car I’ve owned

Great car for my little family with all the amenities you could want in a car. Super comfortable too! Love my Kia Soul!i highly recommend this car to small families

3.3

Pickup very bad

Car is compact and neatly built..second Kia owned. Bought brand new. However has bad pickup when accelerating. Was this way from the beginning. Dealer can't find problem. This car can get driver killed!

Best car I have owned

I enjoy driving my KIA Soul it's comfortable,roomy and navigates traffic easily it gets great fuel economy I am especially impressed with handling and turning radius

Best value BY FAR for a small SUV!

I love it! I had the 2014 Base model and the 2018+ model is even better. 2.0 liter has great performance and the ride is fantastic. The sport driving mode makes this car easy to drive quickly.

Love this car

small enough to maneuver in a small space yet roomy. Broad array of color choices..love my Alien green easy to spot in parking lots. My twin sister purchased the same color and model.

Best car to drive, I am short person, great fit!

I have always had small cars, In my retirement town of Venice Fl I especially enjoy the ease of driving my Kia Soul, no ice , no snow to navigate like in Ohio, where I am from!