2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Very Satisfied Customer

We are very satisfied with our recently purchased 2018 Kia Soul. We were pleased in our dealings with the dealership and are enjoying our new car. It's perfect for our purposes of touring around the Palm Springs area

My Little Limo

Reliable even on cold mornings. Easy to park and back up. Lots of head and leg room for passengers front and back. Wide windows, give great visibility.

Great so far!!!

Perfect car for me and my puppy!!! Will have so much fun on our road trips and just driving around town.

Kia Soul Very Nice !

Base model (That's all I wanted). Plenty of room inside for a small car. Gas mileage is great, extra storage in the trunk area is perfect for my needs.

First time Kia owner

This is an excellent car for us. We find it very comfortable and getting in/out is a breeze. Also enjoy the 26+ mpg that we're getting.

You had us at Hello!!!

We love this car! It's our second KIA SOUL in 2 years. We put many miles on annually and needed a car we could depend on. KIA SOUL fits the bill! Not only does it have one of the best warranties in the industry, our experience has been that we get higher gas mileage than what's advertised up to 41 hwy! Also, the head room can comfortably seat you even if over 6 ft. tall! The 2018 SOUL is now quieter than previous models due to redesigning that added a rubber type insulator. We stayed with the base model as it has more cargo space width than the models with the back up camera. In our base model, when seats are folded down, it easily accomodates our amplifier and bass guitar too!!! We LOVE our KIA SOUL!!!

Small car with lots of features.

I love this car. It has lots of features and I am always finding another one I overlooked. I like the hidden storage in back. It's great for things that would take up room in the back. Kia has roadside assistance. Good sound system too.

Wonderful, fun to drive, comfortable!

Easy to get into, smooth ride, lots of pep, lots of room, 6 speed transmission, all that you need! Go for it!

I love everything about it

I love the size, the features and the comfort. It?s perfect for our trips. Our sales lady ,Bre in Clarksville went above and beyond.

I LOVE the KIA Soul

The KIA Soul is a great car! Reliable and economical, it has all the benefits of a compact car, yet features a spacious interior and a sporty exterior. It works with my iphone so that I have hands-free dialing and access to all of my favorite media. It's super-comfortable and drives smoothly and tightly both highway and inter-city, as well as being reliable and safe. Five Stars!!