2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

$16,200–$17,800 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Won't shop anywhere else then Deland Kia.

Love the look and feel of our Kia Soul. We have purchased 4 cars from Deland Kia. We are so pleased with the dealership we will not shop anywhere else.

Sporty, Attractive and Fun to drive!

This vehicle is very much worth the money and is a lot of fun to drive. It has a lot of power for a smaller 4 cylinder car and handles extremely well in any weather condition. I purchased the Soul+ because of the more powerful engine but the Base model was good too. This is the second one I purchased and I love it! I bought the new orange color and it is catching a lot of attention from others. I would highly recommend the Kia Soul to anyone who wants economy, sportiness, great handling, excellent interior, roominess and value. Definitely worth it.

Just amazed!

First, I have always been one to huff towards a Kia but with recent family changes and needing a new car I went to Kia to see why they are everywhere. Holy moly is this Soul so darn cute and soaps and comfortable and technological and fun to drive and the list goes on. There are no complaints about this car at all!

Soul Mate

One of the most economical vehicles I've owned. My 6'4" Son can easily drive or ride in the Soul with ample head and leg room. The 2.0 litter engine has the power to surprise while getting close to 30mpg with city and rural driving. Road and engine noise is fairly quiet compared to other cars of this size. Great side and rear vision zones. Fun car to drive!

Most Reliable car I ever owned

I love my new 2018 kia Soul engines quite nitro tires makes ride smooth gas efficient great custom style interior great custom style exterior keyless entry awesome sound system touchscreen plenty storage space

Fun wagon

great car for tall people, plenty of leg room, easy in out of car, a dream to drive, wish I would have gotten the top of the line model, I miss the driver1, driver2 seat setting

Great Kia Soul!

Just purchased a 2018 Kia Soul Base. Coming from a Mini Cooper, this feels like a giant and yet still handles like the Cooper. Ample leg and head room, quiet as can be, engine has enough power to be competitive.

This thing is fun

I have never had a car that made me smile as much as my turbo does. You hit the pedal and it just goes.

Live my car from the girst day i drove it

This car met all my expectations. I have plenty of leg room in the front and back. The ride is great, great gas mileage, too.

Enjoyable Ride!

Just bought my first KIA Soul. The ride is so comfortable, quiet and smooth. We have a ton of potholes here in Pittsburgh and you can barely feel them.