Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2018 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2018 Kia Sportage

The best car ever

The best car ever I have had is a excellent car , it’s strong, sport and comfortable . It’s an all in one!! I have get un until 35 ha/mill on road

Most reliable car I've owned

I love it! I will definitely be buying another Sportage at Lion Country Kia for my next vehicle. Very reliable vehicle, lots of space, overall an outstanding vehicle.

4.0

4th Kia I've purchased great car

Great performance car/ roomy / style / mileage / It's sleek and multiple amenities/ love the tinted windows and will recommend this to my friends as I've done on the other Kia vehicles I've owned.

Drives great and very comfortable.

The interior is very roomy. I love the leather seats. The car has been so easy to maintain. The windows are designed to give you a great site line. The car gets good mileage and I feel safe in it.

Well thought out vehicle

Plenty of power, I have the turbo engine. Very comfortable and reliable. Mileage averages from 24 mpg to 28 mpg depending how I'm driving. Great value for a mid sized vehicle.

1.0

Unsafe to use for Community Events

Wife returned to dealer in tears for cash price to get rid of it. Still considering Lemon Law. I have had to cancel multiple Community Events because car unsafe or not Handicapped usable. At this time I would not recommend a Kia. KIA U.S. unable to resolve problems with Dealerships. Dealership unwilling on unable to repair. KIA Techline does not talk to KIA U.S either. As a customer your on your own. This car has been in the shop for thirty one days of the last three months and it is still not fixed. Service Manager explained “I don’t give a D___ about your wife’s saftey or yours. That is your problem.” Purchase was one of the biggest mistakes that I have made in thirty years.

Love the car.

This little KIA Sportage 2018 has been a great car. I bought her last year previously owned from a KIA dealership. The only issue I had was the touch screen no longer responding, and that was fixed by the dealership as part of the warranty. The quality of the car is very good. Plusses are. Good exelleration, a smooth drive, automatic and semi manual transmission. Lots of great features and it handles really well. I haven't had any issues at all. Great car.

love our sprtage

nice and roomy with plenty of extra storage nice interior good seating with a back up camera we love our kia sportage so when I buy again it will be a kia

KIA sport age fits my needs

The vehicle fits my needs better than my previous SUV since it’s smaller and fits into garage much better than my previous vehicle. I thought the gas mileage would be better than 28mpg, but its sufficient not great. I believe the seats could be a few inches wider at least on the drivers side. I have the turbo model and it has very good power. The price was right and has a lot of options. This was a good choice and value for our small family.

Best car in all weather

The Kia Sportage is the first car I’ve owned and it is so reliable, especially in the snow and bad weather, which we have plenty of here in New England!