2021 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2021 Kia Telluride

Telluride

Well equipped without breaking the bank. I did find I don't have a couple of things that need to be included so I will address that as aftermarket. Power and handling is fantastic; I will be satisfied as my experience continues I hope.

The smoothest ride I’ve ever had in a suv.

I love the way it handles and good traction plus plenty of leg room for a 6’4 guy like myself. The screen with the apps is easy to use. I have been in two snow storms this week no problems getting around

Love my Telli

Great family car, a lot of technology. very good car. we love our Telluride. The lights are great especially the ambient lights. I wish if they added the WiFi feature.

Excellent features!

The Telluride is loaded with up to date technology and additional options for convenience to it's drivers. I love the various options this vehicle has and am still learning new things! What a beautiful vehicle.

Such a nice SUV

Could use more detail inside but KIA is not as fancy as some other kinds but it is VERY reliable. I’m so happy with this car.

Beautiful vehicle and great value.

We just purchased a this brand new 2021 Kia Telluride and absolutely love it. Have only had it for a short time, but all reviews and consumer reports have me very excited about owning this vehicle for many years to come.

First bran new car I owned

This car is outstanding , it's looks, comfort on the road, all the new design, the technology blows my mind, the climate control is nice.

Dollar for dollar one of the best vehicles on road

You just can't beat this car. All things considered, features, price, etc... the Telluride just does it better and for a better price than the competition. For just under $50,000 this car is superb and far outweighs the competitor options. The only thing I would like to see added is acoustic glass to rear door/windows, more sound deadening materials in rear doors and possibly a turbo V6 option but the motor is fine for day to day driving.

Awesome Kia Telluride

Love all the safety features, size and comfort. It will be great for road trips will all the room and/or provides us to take family or friend with us being a 7 passenger vehicle.

Excellent car for the money.

This car has good power and decent gas mileage. Nice ride and excellent safety features. The only negative is you have to be three feet from the car to get the tail gate to lock with the remote key.