2021 Kia Telluride consumer reviews

$32,190–$34,190 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Telluride Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride
Shop the 2021 Kia Telluride

Comfort, great for hands free

Ride is great. easy to quickly learn the accessories. Overall great vehicle. Handles great. Warranty is the best around. Beautiful looking car. A lot of room to passengers. Easy fold seats to make room to load up the back.

Most comfortable and reliable SUV I have owned.

This SUV has lots of leg room in all seats you sit in and it rides very smooth and comfortable. The interior is very simple but sleek. Love the big touch screen on dashboard.

4.4

Luxury midsized SUV for a great price

Meets all my needs, comfortable, and great safety and entertainment features. Handsome and trendy design. Look and feel of a luxury SUV. Great interior design and fold down third row seats.

Worth the wait!

We ordered our Telluride and it was delivered in four months. After having it for a month now, we would’ve waited a year! Definitely deserving of all of the awards and it exceeds expectations.

2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition

The Telluride looks big from the outside but it drives like a sports car. Smooth and responsive handling. Good size, depending on your needs, it’s got plenty of leg room in the 2nd row, charging ports everywhere. 3rd row is comfortable for the kids, but I wouldn’t want to sit back there as an adult. With the 3rd row down, it has plenty of cargo room, typical for a mid-sized SUV. We downsized from a minivan, so I’m missing some of the elbow room of the Sedona. Several people have commented how they like the gray wood grain trim. With all black leather interior, it’s a nice highlight.

I am in love with this vehicle.

It is very spacious and I love all of the extra features. I have received lots of compliments on the style of the vehicle. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

KIA HAS WON WITH TELLURIDE

THIS TELLURIDE IS EVERYTHING LUXURY SUV SHOULD BE. I'M GLAD I PASSED UP PORSCHE AND MERCEDES FOR TELLURIDE!! NOT QUITE MY HUMMER H2 BUT AFTER 15 YEARS THIS TELLURIDE HAS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

This IS a must own vehicle

The seats cradle you so well. I have a bad back with constant pain I can ride in this all day with no pain. You MUST see this vehicle!! Half the cost of other automakers and just as nice!!

4.4

Comfortable car

Car is very spacious and feels luxurious. I am overall very happy with the vehicle. Car meets all my needs. Car has many safety features that makes driving safe.

Wow. Completely and Totally in Love.

I opted for the SX with Premium Package and Towing Package. If you buy this, go all the way - get the top class version. This is the most sumptuous interior and the most seductive vehicle I have ever experienced. AND IT'S AN SUV! Crazy, yes. But - the comfort - the zen of this car. I agree with Eric of Car and Driver - the SK government must be providing subsidies on this vehicle. No car is inexpensive today - but this is a stunning price. To get close to the feel of this car, you have to spend an additional $25,000-$50,000. (AND it takes regular gas - which saves A LOT after years of driving 91 octane or greater cars.) I am completely and totally in love.