2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Best Car

by from Kernersville nc on September 16, 2017

This is an awesome roomy car perfect for a small family! Gas is 30 mg! Fun to drive sporty! Met all my needs

Uses car for Transportingfamily

AC and Smart Key Problems

by from Colorado on August 5, 2017

Will never ever buy a Range Rover again. Worst car I ever bought. Abandoned due to faulty or over complicated smart key

Really fun car to drive!!

by from Chesterfield on July 9, 2017

I'm impressed with the speed and handling of this truck, feels kind of like a sports car. I just might be hooked for life!!

Uses car for Havingfun

I love the way it handles.

by on June 30, 2017

I love the GPS and having my phone and phone book loaded to make using the phone hands free. I also love the cameras when backing and parking.

So Far, So Good!!!!

by from Augusta, Ga on June 15, 2017

I currently owned this vehicle for three months. It has met all my expectations except for couples issues. Being a four cylinder, it have doesn't power and acceleration that I'm used to. It is noticeable when changing lanes or trying to accelerate to pass car, getting through yellow light or etc. Also the gas mileage is more so on the low side rather than the high side. I get somewhere around 20-22 around town and 24-26 on the highway. However all other areas, I'm quite please with vehicle. Both the interior and exterior is quite stylish, as I'm constantly complimented on its appearance. So far, So good!!!!!

Big Mistake

by from Kenosha on March 4, 2017

I recently bought a used 2 door Evoque. Had nothing but problems with it and sold it 6 months later at a $10,000 loss.

Dream Car Come True

by from San Digo Acura on May 10, 2016

The Evoque has been my dream car from the first day they hit the street. This car has met my expectations. I recently had the cabin filter changed which was $23.00 bucks by the way, and was given a rental SUV. It was horrible, I was back at the dealer an hour later and waited for my car to be done. Luckily it was not an overnight job. Love this car, love the getup and go, the smooth yet tight ride, and so on.

My First Range Rover

by from Chicago, IL. on December 31, 2015

After years of my mouth dropping to the ground in awe every time a Range Rover passed by me on the street, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a brand new Santorini Black Evoque Pure Premium in October 2013. When I first bought my Evoque, I was hard pressed to find a feature that disappointed me. Arguably one of the best looking SUV's on the road, it handles impressively, had a killer panoramic moonroof (which doesn't open, unfortunately - but I knew this when I got the car), the xenon headlights and fog lamps were the best I had ever seen, and the comfort of the seats surpassed those of the Lexus I owned prior. However, while about a year and a half later my opinion that the Evoque is a leader in it's class hasn't changed, there are some pretty large ticket items that Land Rover needs to work on to retain its technology-inclined clientele. My biggest complain (which should be no surprise to anyone who has ever been behind the wheel of a Land Rover product) is it's nav system. Not only is it egregiously slow, but the voice command feature is will lead you to receive your AARP card in the mail sooner than it takes to enter a full address. To enter a destination using this feature, you need to go through a dozen steps that epitomize redundancy. Try entering an address the old-fashioned way and you'll realize it took so long that now you are running late for an appointment. Once you do complete the 1400 steps it takes to enter your destination and start your route, give yourself plenty of time to arrive as the Rover nav system will more likely than not take you on detours as if you have all the time in the world. My advice - stick to voice guidance on your smart phone and leave the navigation system be. You should also expect for your backup camera to render itself completely dysfunctional at about 3500 miles, surprising both you and the little old lady behind your vehicle that you don't see while reversing because the camera is completely frozen and without it you'll be hard-pressed to see anything around you. Contrary to Rover's claims of achieving fuel efficiency rates of 20 city, 28 highway, at 10 thousand miles I have yet to see my average surpass 16.3. This is especially disappointing considering I averaged 15.7 with my '05 Grand Cherokee with a 5.7-liter Hemi. The Evoque does have a good amount of positive attributes too though. For one, it handles phenomenally in the snow, especially in snow mode. Front and rear passenger seats are spacious and comfortable, even with five average sized adults during long distance journeys. When driving this car definitely gets attention. I had my rims powder-coated a high gloss black and it turns heads even more than with the chrome rims I had on it before. The trim finishes inside are nice - black leather, titanium silver accents, turn-knob shifter, large navigation screen, good sound system and the heated windshield is an amazing feature in the winter (I threw away my snow brush!...but then I realized I needed it to clean the other windows - oops!). The blind spots take a while to get used to, but once you do it's easy to feel one with the car. Pros: turns heads, great lighting for vision at night, good acceleration, nice finishes, handles great in the snow. Cons: poor gas mileage, creaks and rattles at 9500 miles, deplorable navigation system, sometimes difficult to maneuver on the highway, horrendous treatment in service department at dealerships, transmission ill matched with vehicle.

Never again for a Land Rover

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL on January 21, 2015

I had to have the 2014 Evoque. Purchased in August 2014, has been in the shop for engine/transmission problems and no cure in sight. I would never recommend this vehicle or company. Beautiful vehicle, but that is it.

very nice

by from fort st john bc on January 13, 2015

seen one in town and fell in love with it, test drove/purchased one with the dynamic trim and it was even better then I had imagined. its not a sports car but it handles well for a crossover and at times feels sporty. gas mileage is low due partly to a very small gas tank but its not why I bought it, or I would own a civic. I have alittle over 10000kms on it but I have enjoyed every one, having seen very few like it in my travels is just an added bonus, very nice suv IMO.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque