NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 Range Rover Evoque

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

3.9

Have You Driven the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?

Evoque

by Diet Doc from Phoenix on Thu May 15 2014

great car has a few quirks like not being able to switch to digital speedometer (which is available on all Evoques except the United States for 2013. It's great driving and great looking. interterior on the Dynamic trim level is superior. 825 watts stereo is great also.

Was in love up to 65K miles - needs new engine

by ibrantner from WEST HOLLYWOOD on Sun Dec 02 2018

I truly love this vehicle, and I am so disappointed to be yet another owner feeding into the perception that Range Rovers are garbage, but here I am. I religiously serviced the vehicle and treated it well. At 65K miles, everything started going downhill. I ignored the odd electrical malfunctions such as the interior lights randomly turning on and off, the stereo not working until I restarted the car, etc. Then the first major repair became necessary. For 2K, I had to replace a shredded gear that i was told should be shredded normally at 65K miles. I replaced it. Then my rear light went out, which is not big deal and happens to any vehicle, but since it is LED, the whole unit had to be replaced at $700. Again, I just wrote it off as part of owning a luxury vehicle. However, now at 70K miles, I chug chug chugged to the dealership to figure out why I had no power any longer, and I am now told I need a whole new engine. They are unable to offer me an explanation as to how this could happen at just 70K miles. The fourth cylinder has no compression, and I guess this means the only fix is a brand new engine estimated at 10 to 15K. For a vehicle with only 70K miles on it. I have done some research and have found quite a few stories such as mine. I'm super bummed that it ended up being a piece of crap, as is the stereotype. I thought I would be a Range Rover customer for life, but... never again, sadly.

Does not recommend this car!!

70,000 miles, no issues.

by Brantner from Los Angeles, CA on Sat Aug 18 2018

I’m shocked that I haven’t had any major issues with this vehicle. Cons: best city mileage: 16 mpg, best highway: 26 mpg. Break pads need replacing once a year but I drive mostly city. Warning lights come on randomly and then disappear. Stereo control on the steering wheel doesn’t always work. Have to start and restart. Battery had been replaced twice in four years. Don’t take it to the dealership for maintenance outside of warranty. They will screw you. Pros: has been reliable, obviously looks good, performs well off-roading, turbo is awesome, is comfortable for the front passengers, is quiet and a smooth ride. I will purchase again when I begin having major issues.

Awesome

by Dapman on Fri May 25 2018

Better than I thought it would be. Drives wonderfully. I will get this vehicle again. Has so many bells and whistles. I will have this vehicle for years to come.

Horrible Vehicle

by Tee Wilson from Charlotte, NC on Wed Jan 09 2019

I’ve had it less than a year and have had to replace the engine with a brand new engine the 8 months later find out it needs a turbo charge that has gone out! I hate this vehicle and will never buy or recommend any Range Rover vehicles

Does not recommend this car!!

I love the way it handles.

by Ms. Rover on Fri Jun 30 2017

I love the GPS and having my phone and phone book loaded to make using the phone hands free. I also love the cameras when backing and parking.

Really fun car to drive!!

by R Del 82 from Chesterfield on Sun Jul 09 2017

I'm impressed with the speed and handling of this truck, feels kind of like a sports car. I just might be hooked for life!!

Comfortable ride!!!

by Zack H from Indianapolis, IN on Sun Nov 19 2017

Car has meet and exceeded my expectations. It is quite pricey though. You get what you pay for. Handling is on point. Solid frame and tight suspension. Very comfortable interior. Easy access to panel. Very stylish. Down side is that the back is quite a tight fit. Not good for family car unless kids are in car seats.

Better than i expected

by Johnnie from CHICAGO on Thu Feb 15 2018

Very excited about this vehicle. The four cylinder is pretty good, wish it had a six? Just for alittle more getty-up?

The BEST car I ever had!

by Di from New York City on Wed Dec 13 2017

Super luxury car! Amazing red color. Beautiful and comfortable salon. Luxury heated seats. Very easy self-parking system. And amazing Surround Sound System. Very safe car.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Editor's note: This review was written in November 2011 about the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Land Rover's 2012 Range Rover Evoque knocked us out — every single one of us — with its standout styling, interior accommodations and driving dynamics.

I've spent the better part of 20 years explaining to the uninitiated that Land Rover is a manufacturer's name and Range Rover is a model name. With the introduction of the Range Rover Evoque, three of Land Rover's five models in the U.S. use the Range Rover name. Why did I bother?

Joining the... Read More