2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Explore the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Shop the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

My dream car!

This is the most amazing and comfortable car I've ever driven, and it's mine! The comfort, options and gorgeous design checks every box. Greatest car I've ever owned!!!

3.6

I bought it for its looks and enjoy driving it!

I own the 2020 evoque base model. The tech is basic, not many bells and whistles for $43000.00. Its nice to look at, but not "impressive" in comfort or performance! The lag time off of the line is embarrassing too. Such hesitation is unacceptable! I wont say i regret the purchase, but look forward to my next car actually being fully loaded and quicker!

2.3

For Safety Sake DONT buy this car!!!

I own a 2017 Evoque. This car was towed back to dealer TWO times in five months due to stalling on a busy highway. Managed to dangerously limp to shoulder in heavy traffic!. Gear frozen in drive. This is on top of the TEN times the car has been serviced for "sensor" issues. They keep telling me the car is now fixed, Customer service is dismissive on both dealership and corporate levels. There is a serious problem here that they won't admit to for legal or recall reasons. If you value your family's safety, don't take a chance on this car. Please do your homework and read other reviews re stalling and safety issues with this car.

3.3

No solution for front suspension issue

We have wasted time with multiple repairs. I do not believe car is safe to drive since service department change front controller arms. When that didn't fix the issue they drained the hydraulic fluid from the bushings and said that is the permanent fix per Land Rover. If that is the fix why was it designed with hydraulic fluid for bushings. Don't but this car.

Great value in a luxury SUV!

This car met all of my expectations for comfort, handling, and up-to-the-minute technological conveniences. This is my 3rd Evoque lease and I have been very pleased with every one of them.

3.0

Spends almost as much time for repairs as on road

I have had numerous problems with this car including 2 safety related issues. First is the front suspension - a problem Land Rover was aware of in May 2019. I reported the problem in February 2020 and still hasn’t been resolved. Now have had second incident where car stalls and dies in high heat while idling. Multiple computer updates have been required, most without notification including one time when car would not start at all and had to be towed.

2.6

It's a lemon :(

I dreamed of owning a Range Rover, I even waited to get the 2020 evoque due to the new body shape and interior. Well it's a lemon, the most unreliable car I've ever had (and I've had lots of cars!) It's now 11 months old and it's spent about a month of that in the repair shop. Coolant went, suspension clips wore out, onboard computer has crashed 4 times and made the car unsafe, it started deselecting it's gear when I was stationary, the screens get stuck and it disconnects from my phone on a daily basis. It's also terrible to drive, the lag on the powertrain is dangerous, I want to pull out into traffic and yet the car responds so slowly that it makes it unsafe to do so. The unresponsiveness is horrendous. So yes it's pretty to look at but it's awful to drive and spends most of it's life in the repair shop. Do not buy one :(

Outstanding Style!

All new design for 2020. So much car for the money. Exotic appeal without the exotic price. Safe, comfortable, luxurious, sporty, elegant, head turner. Highly recommend!

Storm trooper

It is very luxurious. The technology is impressive. I hate that the gas door doesn’t have a place for the gas cap. I also hate that there are not handles in the back seat to hang clothes. The trunk space is tiny!

Love it more than I thought I would

So far the car has been great. The ride is more than I expected. Glad I purchased. The interior is so comfortable. I wish I had purchased before now.