Model Details

4.3
Average based on 12 reviews

Best Car on the planet

by from California on September 17, 2007

This is probably the best car ever, and its even better than the range rover. It's better than it's competitors because of two things. It goes off and on road better than any other 4x4. The looks are fantastic. It looks like a tiger ready to pounce. And it goes like one. Around the corners it feels like, a ferrari, sharp precise, and direct. Yet you still get a high driving position. The interior is rugged yet refined, and it has all the amenities you would expect. And unlike other land rover's reliability isn't an issue. And even if you need an off road car, buy it, because even after the "sport" name it is a land rover none the less. Probably the best off road car in it's class. And yet is as comfortable as a Mercedes S Class car. I had the money to buy a Range Rover, but preferred this. It's faster, better looking, just as good off road, more sporty on road, and better looking as well. Great car, buy it if you can.

KING OF THE JUNGLE

by from LA on December 6, 2006

The Range Rover sport is for the individual to soul to decide upon the unique driving experiance it provides and has to offer

Great Vehicle

by from Central Florida on May 27, 2012

I bought my Range Rover Sport new in 2007. It's now 2012, and I have 98,000 miles on it. The only problem I've had on it was one of the wheels had a valve stem that started leaking air. That's not bad for 98,000 miles. I drive it a lot and enjoy the comfort of the front seats. The back seats are tight and are not really ideal for taller passengers. The tight back seats would be my only criticism. I usually don't keep a car more than two years, but considering if I were to get a new one, I would just get another one just like it, so why bother. I'll drive it until it finally quits and then go buy another one.

Perfection.

by from NY, NY on September 11, 2011

This car has been the most amazing machine I have ever purchased. The performance, towing, styling, status appeal, and overall design of the vehicle is unparalleled to anything else on the market. This car is a perfect nexus of all abilities and features, and is unmatched by all other manufacturers are this specific price point.

Wow. What a truck!

by from Philly, PA on January 23, 2007

I have owned many luxury cars/trucks in my years. NOTHING compares to the Range Rover Sport. Fun to drive and HOT! Buy one!

RangeRover OWner

by from Los Angeles,CA on August 6, 2012

One of the best SUV so ever... I Owned Range Rovers from 1998 and now I have 2012 RR Sport and 2009 RR Sport and I love it so much, I recommend this SUV to everyone, any Gender and any Age...

2007 rangesports

by from Buffalo NY on July 29, 2012

Just purchased 2007 Sports HSE yesterday (7/28/12) and during the test drive, i loved every second of it.Cant wait to bring it home on 7/30/12.

Superb

by from Toronto Canada on January 24, 2007

Luxury of the utmost degree and refined in every way.Have enjoyed both the comfort and reliability of this magnificent beast and wonder what took me so long.

Best SUV on Market

by from West Chester, PA on October 24, 2012

I have had 3 Range Rover Sports and my favorite by far is the Supercharged version. Extremely reliable, great handling in all conditions, looks great, and holds its value.

Big Let Down

by from boston, ma on April 11, 2010

I bought this car brand new, listed for 72k, loved the look, liked the ride and the size was just right. Handles ok in the snow, not great. The suv has alot of quirks, the nav is horrible..looks like a 1980 video game, the bluetooth has a horrible sound, the backseats are like sitting on a rock..no comfort for the passengers and very tight. The sound system is second to none...loved it. It guzzels gas....not good for someone who has a longer commute, maybe better for around town. The biggest issue is that i was not in love with the car and went to trade it in 6 months later....the dealer told me it holds it value......SO NOT TRUE.....6 months later, my dealer only wanted to give me 36k for the car with only 9k miles.(still was brand new)....i went to three dealers and about the same trade in value...so buyer beware...hot looking car but lots of quirks.