2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport consumer reviews

$68,650 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Range Rover Sport Land Rover
Explore the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Shop the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

The best Luxury and sporty suv on the market.

I'm on my 3rd Range Rover Sport. I just have always loved them. I had a 2006 that I had for 6 years and i put 155K miles on it. It needed some air suspension work at around 100k miles but it never left me stranded and started every morning. i did regular oil changes every 5k miles, just brakes and normal wear and tear things were done when needed. My 2nd one was a 2013 RR Sport GT which was also a great truck with no issues that I owned for a little over 3 years. Now I have a 2019.5 RR Sport HST and it is amazing. They have improved everything on the sport. I love the Range Rover Sport and will continue to drive one. I'm at around 33k miles now on my HST that has needed nothing but oil changes and I just replaced my brake pads at 33k miles.

2.6

Total Junk - Horrible Customer Service

Other car owner warned me to stay away from Land Rover. After owning 3 previous models with little or not issues, my wife and I got talked into a new 2020 LR Sport Phev. It has been a complete nightmare - electrical, braking and electric motor issues. I do not think the electric motor has ever worked, but maybe the jet airplane noise it makes is actually the electric motor. Also, random trim pieces on the interior and exterior completely come off for no apparent reason. The vehicle has been in the service department more than our garage. After LR claims to fix the vehicle with a computer update, it has the same issue within hours. The vehicle is unreliable and unsafe to drive - the tow driver knows us by name. Dealing with LR corporate is even worse than the vehicle. Weeks and months with no response. We are now on our 5th LR representative with no results. This company is a complete joke. Stay away from LR at all costs!

A beautiful and comfortable vehicle.

Superb exterior styling and an excellently laid out and comfortable interior. The size, comfort, features, performance and price point are perfect for my specific needs.

My 3rd Range Rover Sport, that speaks for itself!

Traded in a 2014 RR Sport for a new 2020 Really like all the improvements; electronics, much better mileage, more sparks, comfortable and classy, !

Most powerful SUV that i have ever owned.

This SUV makes Cadillac XT5 platinum a little toy no power compared to Range Rover Sport P525 HSE. I made a wright decision purchasing this 518 hp SUV.

2.6

Most expensive car I ever owned but it is reliable

Well I think it is well overpriced it is very expensive to own especially since I’m only making minimum wage but I figured it would help me with the ladies

GREAT CAR.

I purchased a Diesel 2020 Range Rover Sport. Amazing Car. I get about 27 to 30 MPG! WOW! It has amazing looks. I enjoy it!

Comfortable ride great performance

It is a wonderful example of what an SUV should be. Refined styling, a supercharged engine for performance and with air suspension super smooth. Great tech saftey features

4.4

SVR owner

Love the car - performance is off the charts. The stylish body form, the interior, and the power makes it one of my favorite high lines that I’ve Owen.

LOVE ME CAR!

This car is perfect for me. And has amazing capabilities, The Land Rover brand will have my loyalty for a lifetime. I truly enjoyed my experience and purchase of my car.