2014 Lexus ES 300h consumer reviews

side view of 2014 ES 300h Lexus
Explore the 2014 Lexus ES 300h
Shop the 2014 Lexus ES 300h

I love my ES300h

My Lexus Is comfortable and I average 38 mpg. The performance is adequate. I have driven the vehicle 100k miles with no problems and it is going strong.

4.3

Classy Sedan Loaded with extras.

This is a luxury sedan with all the extras anyone would want. I drove beautifully and you would never know that it was a hybrid which makes it great for the environment. Hybrids and electric cars are the future of vehicles on the road

combination of aesthetics and super mileage

after 50+ years of buying and servicing my cars, this combination of beauty, aesthetics and super mileage can't be beat

great comfy car

- great mpgs - comfy - heated and cooled seats - remote start - reliable - fast in sport mode - easy to drive and safe - great quality materials

2.9

Pretty disappointed with Lexus

For the remarkable amount of money that a Lexus costs these days, I would have expected much more. The seats are horrible; the cabin air filter is worthless; the seat moves back every time you shut off the engine; the interior trim is cheap (looks like laminate instead of real wood). I very much like the hybrid engine design, but a number of other brands have that design as well. Gone are the really great Lexus days, I'm afraid.

Reliable Class

My previous Lexus ES300 was a solid, incredibly reliable and comfortable ride for 188,300 miles and still ran/looked good when I traded for a 2014 ES300 h. The newer Lexus has everything you could ask for and amazing gas mileage without sacrificing performance.

Worth Your Money & Time

I have owned many cars over the last 20 years. I also sell cars for a living(part time) but driving this lexus is an absolute experience. All the extras come standard. Drive is beautiful. Great gas mileage. I love my investment!!!

3.7

Lexus

Lexus is by far the most professional dealership i have worked with. The vehicles are well maintained and cared for and the service is phenomenal.

ES300h ... still happy after 2 years of having it

I have had this car for a little over 2 years and am still happy with my ES300h. I use it for commuting 75 miles each day to work and average about 38 MPG. It is a mix of 50/50 highway and city. My only little issue with the car are the front seats are a little uncomfortable. They are nice, don't get me wrong the padding just seems a little hard. (I am a smaller guy and can only imagine it would be worse for someone that is heavy) It has been VERY reliable, it seems to turn heads and is a very smooth car. By the way, the back seats are roomy and awesome.

Great Car Awful Bluetooth Speaker

I love my car. It's not good on bumpy roads, they took away the Lexus smooth, but on highways it's delightful. Just perfect with the longer wheel length. The car phone speaker is GARBAGE. It sounds tinny and gets annoying because I talk a lot on the handsfree phone. Do not buy this car until you try the Bluetooth handsfree and can stand it. I'm stuck using headphones on long trips and if I really want to hear, I have to pull off the road. I get my 41 MPH which I love but give me back my Toyota 2009 Camry Hybrid hands free speaker, PLEASE. I'm stating to hate my purchase. I can handle the worse feel on the bumpy roads, yes the Camry was smoother there just not on highways. 300h is better on the long drive. The radio speakers are better but I get some intermittent problems with having to pull off the road, turn the car on and off to get FM to work, but I can handle that inconvenience.