2019 Lexus ES 300h consumer reviews

side view of 2019 ES 300h Lexus
Explore the 2019 Lexus ES 300h
Shop the 2019 Lexus ES 300h

A pleasant buying experience

I am delighted with my new 2019 ES300H Lexus. The ride is comfortable and I like the styling, both exterior and interior. The gas mileage is outstanding. This is my first Lexus and I am very pleased.

Finally,a hybrid that looks great.

Great car. Loaded with every tech feature i can think of. They moved the battery so it has a big trunk. Steering assist, adaptive cruise, auto-ventilated seats, auto-heated steering wheel, kick open trunk, Alexa capable, remote stay and monitor...

New , with all the great accessories

This car has everything we wanted in a car and more! My favorite accessory is the 360 degree view of the car when you are in reverse, incredible! The front grill grows on you as I personally did not like it when I first saw it, Distinctive now.

Averaging 40 miles a gallon!

This car met all if our needs, transitioning from driving SUVs for many years. Comfortable sitting in the front or back seats, driver seat has many more controls to set the perfect position. Interior is gorgeous & easy to reach all functions. 360* Back up camara is fantastic. Driver assist features make this a safer choice. the aggressive front grill & silver accents look really great too.

never had a problem or issue with this car

Would recommend to all persons looking for a mid price car that exceeds all expectations Never had a breakdown or mechanical issue. Most comfortable ride. Tech advanced.