2008 ES 350

2008 Lexus ES 350

2008 Lexus ES 350

Have You Driven the 2008 Lexus ES 350?

Wonderful Car!

by My First Lexus!! from Minneapolis, MN on Tue Jul 15 2008

What a great car. A quiet and smooth ride that gets me about 25 mpg on average! The whole Lexus experience was just wonderful. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by Ray from NJ from Red Bank, NJ on Sat Apr 18 2020

The car has met all of my needs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I especially liked the remote starter feature. Well kept great performace

Bought the vehicle at TX Direct Auto with 20,000

by Z&T from Sugar Land Texas on Thu Mar 29 2018

It is a strong reliable car that would be a great family vehicle, with an immaculate interior. This Lexus ES350 is in great condition, with no warning lights or problems with the vehicle, the car also has a perfect body with no dents or scratches!

Fine Lexus ride

by Denver DRC from Westminster, CO on Sun Jun 16 2019

Comfortable, quick and great gas mileage - everything you could want from an entry level luxury car. Always ready for anything has never left me stranded - never even a hiccup. Couldn't love the ES more.

Sharp & Reliable Luxury Vehicle

by Stephsteelman from Plano, Tx on Sat Apr 22 2017

I purchased this 2008 Lexus ES 350 in February 2016 from Crest Infinity. Absolutely beautiful car! It has all the bells and whistles of a new car on the interior and exterior paint and shine like brand new. A truly nice car ! And still in High Demand too 2008 and higher...

Great Purchase

by BK Lexus owner from New York, NY on Wed Jan 26 2011

My wife and I were looking for a reliable car. She left the responsibility for me to find a car that would best suit us. Originally we thought about getting an SUV and the Acura MDX, the Lexus RX, and Mercedez Benz were on our list. We knew we were going to buy used, so we wanted to get the best bang for our buck and a lot of the SUV's in the price range that we wanted to spend were older models with a lot of mile. So, we figured let's look at a four door sedan and the Lexus kept coming up at the top of my research as a reliable and comfort luxury car. Needless to say we went to the Lexus dealership and test drove the 08 Lexus 350 that had 40,000 miles and was instantly sold. I am 6'3 and the car has plenty of space me, more space then the BMW 5 series. It's been 3 month since we purchased our Lexus and so far so good. The car drives like you are on air and the pick up speed is great! I am looking foward to our first road trip in our Lexus so I could put on the open road and really see what my Lexus is made of. My only complaint is the button on the arm rest is in an odd area, so at times my arm hits the button and opens the arm rest compartment, also the interior lighting is not that bright, so I use the viser light which is really bright. This is our first Lexus and we already are looking into getting the Lexus SUV in the future.

Best car I ever owned

by Tony Matthew from Cleveland ohio on Mon Oct 31 2016

Very nice ride I have 165,000 miles never needed anything except tires brakes and oil changes plan to keep it over 300000 miles

Best Bought Car Ever!

by Car Lover from Columbus on Mon Feb 22 2010

This is my families first Lexus.My wife is very pleased. We went from a Nissan Pathfinder to the Lexus ES 350. This car is in the top five in all catagories. I wish Lexus made a pick up to replace my Cadillac EXT.

A good car, but a few things to be desired

by New Lexus Owner from Savannah, GA on Wed Oct 08 2008

I brought my '08 ES 350 in July '08. I am fairly happy, but I have a few concerns. I have had laser surgery on my eyes three years ago and my vision is very good. With that being said, the interior lighting in the car is horrible. When I need light in the car, I open the sun visor with the light that almost blinds me and lights the entire car. At 1,500 miles, I started hearing a ticking noise when the engine was cold and I started to drive. The noise goes away about 5 to 7 minutes later after the engine has warmed up. It's embrassing to me for the amount of money that I spent and for it to be a luxury car. At 2,900 miles, I was like "I put out almost 40k for this car and this is not the noise I want to hear, or have my neighbors hear, everytime I leave my residential area. I took the car back to the dealership and they tried to tell me this is normal for this vehicle. This is not what I want to hear. They gave me a loaner car and I do not hear the ticking in that car. I dont want people to think I use diesel gas, instead of premium. But on the PRO side - I love the way the car drives, it has a lot of pick up and go. I have plenty of interior room compared to the Cadilliac CTS, I was going to buy. The ride is smooth and I look very good in it, :-)

Pursuit of Perfection is Right

by Lexus Lady from Arlington, TX on Thu Oct 20 2011

Interior is beautiful, and Options are easy to access. Navigation screen is very clear, and easy to access while driving. The ride is the smoothest ever. Most comfortable car I have owned. Perfection all throughout.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8