2008 Lexus Es 350

Great Purchase

by from New York, NY on January 26, 2011

My wife and I were looking for a reliable car. She left the responsibility for me to find a car that would best suit us. Originally we thought about getting an SUV and the Acura MDX, the Lexus RX, and Mercedez Benz were on our list. We knew we were going to buy used, so we wanted to get the best bang for our buck and a lot of the SUV's in the price range that we wanted to spend were older models with a lot of mile. So, we figured let's look at a four door sedan and the Lexus kept coming up at the top of my research as a reliable and comfort luxury car. Needless to say we went to the Lexus dealership and test drove the 08 Lexus 350 that had 40,000 miles and was instantly sold. I am 6'3 and the car has plenty of space me, more space then the BMW 5 series. It's been 3 month since we purchased our Lexus and so far so good. The car drives like you are on air and the pick up speed is great! I am looking foward to our first road trip in our Lexus so I could put on the open road and really see what my Lexus is made of. My only complaint is the button on the arm rest is in an odd area, so at times my arm hits the button and opens the arm rest compartment, also the interior lighting is not that bright, so I use the viser light which is really bright. This is our first Lexus and we already are looking into getting the Lexus SUV in the future.

Best Bought Car Ever!

by from Columbus on February 22, 2010

This is my families first Lexus.My wife is very pleased. We went from a Nissan Pathfinder to the Lexus ES 350. This car is in the top five in all catagories. I wish Lexus made a pick up to replace my Cadillac EXT.

Pursuit of Perfection is Right

by from Arlington, TX on October 20, 2011

Interior is beautiful, and Options are easy to access. Navigation screen is very clear, and easy to access while driving. The ride is the smoothest ever. Most comfortable car I have owned. Perfection all throughout.

Very Comfortable for Long Drives

by from Riverside, CA on March 15, 2011

I cummute many miles each day and do alot of traveling. This car is so comfortable and gets around 30 MPG on the highway. Great car.

Almost Perfect

by from Plantation, FL on November 14, 2010

I purchased my 2008 ES350 with 19K. This is one amazing car. I love the power and performance of this car. Interior and exterior is wonderful. Ride is smooth and quiet. I got a fully loaded model with navigation. Love the backup camera. Only complaint is the engine is a bit loud at times when accelerating. This is probably because they now use timing chains instead of belts. Engine on my 2003 Acura TL was quieter. For a car that costs over $40000 brand new I expect an engine that is quieter and more refine. Aside from this small issue this car is sure to please!!!

Nice package at good price

by from Irving, TX on July 29, 2009

I own this car for over 2 years, and Love it, It has a very comfortable drive. I have had some issues with handeling and dont know why, it seems to weether on a side at times, apart from that, its a pleasure, lifts you light like a feather even on bad roads and provides a great pickup when required, times like merging etc. So far We are averaging at 24.8 in mostly city roads and 2 distinctly different driver handeling. Would certainly recommend it.

Best car I ever owned

by from Cleveland ohio on October 31, 2016

Very nice ride I have 165,000 miles never needed anything except tires brakes and oil changes plan to keep it over 300000 miles

Luxury and Value

by from Fairfax VA on December 7, 2012

This Lexus is so comfortable and spacious. I barely hear the engine. I had it for 4 years now and it is extremely reliable. It gets good mileage. I do recommend the Ultra Luxury package for the Mark Levison upgrade audio system which is just fantastic, upgrade rims, double moon roof, softer leather seats and the sun shade on the back. Very pleased with my 2008 ES350.

Pimp ride

by from Houston tx on December 5, 2011

I bought cpo and loving the way the car looks and drives changed the radio to 7" pioneer Z130bt system to have nav reverse camera Bluetooth audio DVD player movies through sd card pandora Facebook hd radio voice commands live traffic for life so my car is 2008 but the entertainment system is 2012

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from queens ny on October 4, 2010

i love it, its the best car i had all my life and its not hard to fix on your own. i would recommend this product to a friend.

Similar Models