NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 GS 350

2013 Lexus GS 350

2013 Lexus GS 350

Have You Driven the 2013 Lexus GS 350?

Yes, Women drives GS350 Too

by Pudding from on Thu Jul 12 2012

I purchased my 2013 back in Feb. I had 2006 Lexus GS 430 prior to this one. I must say that I love the car and once I was able to test drive it I was sold. I got the blind spot, cold weather package, nav, 18 inch wheels upgrade and awd. I have heard of people complaining of not being able to use the Lexus Enform App. I was able to linked my phone to the service and haven't had any issues using the app. I drove my car recently 750 (both ways) miles to a wedding, and must say I got up to 30mpg 75mph the entire time. I am very impressed. After purchasing my car, my neighbors decided to go purchase them a brand new Lincoln MKZ. Really dont even compare. The neighbor husband always looking out the window when I am backing up into my garage. Yes, you should have gotten a Lexus instead of that Lincoln. I do miss my v8 that I had in my Lexus GS 430 but this V6 havent let me down yet. I love the way it growls when I hit the gas to pass someone on the highway. I think I scared a few ppl when they heard the roar..... The only thing that I dont like is that I dont have power trunk or power folding mirrors which I had in my 2006 model.

This Car Rocks

by Pwa from Greater Boston on Sun Feb 28 2016

After getting more than my money's worth on my 1998 LS-400 and aging out of the need for something big enough to function as the kids' shuttle service, I was ready for something smaller and sportier. GS-350 is a great car, acceleration and handling are excellent. Doesn't quite have the torque that my LS-400 V8 had but horsepower is almost the same in the GS and handling is significantly better. Enjoying the technology, the wide screen navigation panel is huge, rear view camera looks like high definition, stereo system is usually on public radio but when I do crank the tunes it's loud enough to make my ears ring. Highway ride is smooth as silk. Front seats are a little less cushy than the LS but probably appropriate for a sports sedan. Rear seat armrest has fold down panel so you can fit long objects like skis from the trunk into the car. Noticeable difference in performance (and mileage) when switching into Sport mode but it's pretty fun and worth a few extra bucks in gas. All in all an excellent car, not sure i'll drive this one 15+ years like the LS, but I might.

Love it drives great I am going to get the LS too

by Ex BMW 7 series owner. from GA on Tue Mar 26 2013

I recently traded in my 2007 BMW 750i after years of constant trouble and trips to the BMW dealership so I thought of trying out this vehicle after driving my friends 2012 LS460. The LS is nicer of course for the money but this GS feels great almost like a smaller LS it has the same features and driving is similar. I love the interior it is very comfortable and has bmw style seats. The GPS is awesome, very accurate. The car drives beautifully on the highway and the ECO, Sport, and Sport + modes come in handy when you want to choose how your going to drive. I use Sport + mostly and still get and average of 23-25 mpg. ECO mode is good when trying to save gas. This is overall a great car and really surprises me it lives up to my 7 series. Here are some down sides that I would like to have back though. 1. automatic trunk 2. soft close doors 3. power rear-side sunshades I will be getting the 2013 LS460 in the next week and will be giving the GS to my son.

F Sport, Love at first sight

by ChrisMo from Chesapeake, VA on Sat Mar 08 2014

When the redesigned 13 GS came out I knew I wanted one. Had previously owned an 02 GS Sport Design package which I regretted trading in soon after doing so. Felt the next generation was a bit bland. Living in the mid Atlantic, many of the dealers were laden with AWD versions and I was set on RWD only, so I found my Starfire/Cabernet GS F Sport in South Carolina. After 11k miles and 9 months of ownership, here's my assessment. This car is one of the best kept secrets in the mid size sport sedan market. It handles well, almost light on its feet. I find the interior with the aluminum trim, LED lighting and clean dash with large screen clean and modern. The seats are comfortable and supportive, and the Cabernet red interior... gorgeous. Car gets a lot of looks and its not dime a dozen like BMWs. I do have a couple gripes. Compared to my 02, it doesn't seem as solid or well put together. Ive noticed wind noise around the drivers mirror, and a couple rattles. Also it's missing some luxury car features of the previous gen, such as power folding mirrors and power trunk. These are apparently available in the 14's. Also, while quick enough, it really needs a V8. If they come out with a F with a V8 version, time to trade up.

F Sport changes everything

by Shiner Man from Houston, TX on Mon Jul 13 2015

After driving the V6 2015 Acura TL, the GS350 is a more refined car, and more reliable then other high end cars, and when three years old similarly priced to a new TL. The F-Sport option really tightens up the suspension and ride like an M series BMW and while the BMW is faster, the F-Sport is fast enough for me. I really like how it automatically takes itself out of ECO mode when I floor it providing economy and speed. Back seat fits 4 comfortably, 5 in a pinch for short distances and if the middle passenger is 5'4" or shorter. The Mark Levinson option is similar to a premium stereo upgrade on a BMW. Great value for the money used.

Loving it more and more!

by TN Dave from Tennessee on Fri Sep 18 2015

I've had my 2013 GS350 AWD about 4-months. It was a step up from the 2011 IS250 base. I have more power and room compared to almost the same gas mileage for both models. The GS is very quick, smooth and quiet from take offs to long highway cruising. It's better than I imagined. I'm loving it more and more! My only complaint is the track ball type menu. It's a little tedious when driving and you need to access the monitor controls.

Luxury + Performance + Reliability

by DDSMi from Bloomfield, MI on Sun Apr 07 2019

I have always wanted the GS since my brother owned an older model (2008) with no problems. After finally finding a great deal that was hard to pass up, this car has been nothing short of reliable, relaxing and filled with luxury amenities. This car is expensive but it's because you're paying for the luxury of having a car that won't break down unlike its competitors (BMW, Benz, Lincoln, etc). Gas mileage is not bad at all for a 300+ HP V6 if you drive somewhat conservatively. I average about 23-24 MPG. Overall, love the car and cannot wait to keep it for a lifetime!

Pleasure

by Enthusiast from California on Mon Aug 04 2014

Class, comfort, performance, sound system, design, materials, technology-just a few of the reasons to treat yourself to this automobile. Lexus has done good with this model. What a treat to drive!

One Of My Favorite Cars In 45 Years

by Rob B -Car Buff from Indian Wells, CA on Thu Oct 19 2017

Gorgeous vehicle with impeccable reliability. Best sound system (Mark Levinson) I have ever heard. Car tracks on the highway like it's on rails !

I Love this Car!!!!!!

by Smrt5033 from Philadelphia on Sat Aug 16 2014

The car is fun to drive....excellent ride and performed well on the highway and in the city. The interior is extremely nice, and comfortable.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2013 Lexus GS 350

Lexus isn't known for exciting sports cars. It's the leader in quiet, comfortable luxury sedans that deliver good value, but that's not the reputation you want if you're trying to sell a dynamic sport sedan like the GS 350 — even if it has made Lexus one of the best-selling luxury brands in recent history.

The 2013 Lexus GS sedan won't just change the sport sedan's place in the industry; it will change the entire brand when it goes on sale in February 2012.

The new GS' impressive blend of nimble handling, quiet road manners, intriguing looks and high-level interior seem like the perfect blueprint for the brand's future.

The old GS... Read More