2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid consumer reviews

$36,920 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 MKZ Hybrid Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

my second MKZ Hybrid. I still have the first one.

This is my second certified pre-owned Lincoln MKZ hybrid. I still have the first one, 2012 with 115,000 miles. Not one repair. The only costs associated with this vehicle have been routine maintenance and one set of tiresNo breakdowns no mechanical defects excellent fit and finish I could not be happier with these Lincoln hybrids. I feel they are the best value on the US automobile market today.

Very happy with it.Looks awesome.

Thanks to Covid haven't done much driving with it but when I do I enjoy it.Not as much power as our Fusion Titanium had but the ride is so much nicer and the gas mileage is awesome too.

Most effiicent auto I have owned.

Driving carefully, I can obtain 45 mpg easily, but even better under some circumstances. This MKZ is quieter and smoother than the 2013 MKZ I previously owned. Great ride, great fun, and excellent fuel mileage.

I like the Hybrid. Great value for the money.

Terrific. I have owned 2 Lexuses, 1 BMW, 1 Volvo, 1 Mercedes and one Lincoln. This is as good as any. Price/value exceeds them all.

Luxurious Ride for a Great Deal

The MKZ Hybrid offers the smoothest ride of any car I've driven. It's like driving on a cloud. The reserve trim has a bevy of features that leave you refreshed after a drive. I live in Texas and the vented seats were a godsend. It has good legroom in the rear as well as rear usb ports for passengers. A used MKZ hybrid is a great bargain, I got a used 2017 for $22500 with 23000 miles.

Sexy looking car!

Love the looks of this car inside and out. I needed a hybrid for work, or else I would’ve bought the 3.0. The hybrid is slow and not much horsepower. Also, the hybrids have very very small trunk space because the battery is back behind the backseat. But, awesome gas mileage. I have a heavy foot and get about 35.6 mpg. So, that’s worth it for me to have bought the hybrid.

Handles like a sports car with the ride of luxury

The MKZ Hybrid is simply the epitome of Lincoln design and craftsmanship, with a sensible engine and great comfort and performance. Not to mention 39.5 MPG on the highway and 35 in town.

Excellent vehicle for the money.

This is the third MKZ we have owned and 2nd Hybrid. Absolutely love this car. Has everything on it we wanted. Very stylish, comfortable and just can't say enough good things about this vehicle.

Most comfortable car I have owned.

I was looking for a hybrid, and I have always been a Ford family owner. So, I upgraded to a Lincoln. Couldn't be happier! Met all my requirements...

2.5 vs 2.0???

I know almost nothing about engines. I buy a car for its’ comfort, safety and cost of operation. My previous MkZ hybrid had a 2.5 liter engine. This new one has a 2.0. I’m assuming that the louder engine noise I hear from this car is due to a smaller engine. But the interior improvements are exceptional. And The Reserve model is worth the extra money. For example, a heated steering wheel... what’s not to like about that? And cooled front seats: excellent through all our hot months. Rear heated seats! My passengers now can enjoy that as we do in the front. Last of all, the front seat bolsters make a HUGE comfort improvement. And I’m averaging 37 mpg with my trunk heavily loaded. This is, in spite of the window below, my work car; I carry my samples in the trunk.