2003 Lincoln Town Car consumer reviews

side view of 2003 Town Car Lincoln
Explore the 2003 Lincoln Town Car
Shop the 2003 Lincoln Town Car

Ayatolla De La Rock n' rolla

Bought 2003 Signature Series Towncar for $8900 from a small Dealership about 125 miles from my home.Watched it get cheaper on Auto Websites for about 6 months. Car had 72,000 miles,I've addded about 1,000 more in about two months time. No disappointments-only positives so far! Car has ALL the toys,moonroof,heated memory seats, leather,power trunk, 6 disk changer etc. EVERYTHING except passengers lumbar adjustment & Scan button on radio-still work great. Body,paint near perfect-my Father in law-who has 50 years body shop experience-is duly impressed!My best friend-says he's never heard a cleaner car stereo. My only "beef" is car needs updated Tranny-shifts from 3rd to O.d are a bit laborious.Buy one of these-the original owners ALWAYS took care of their $40,000+ investments,had 'em serviced,detailed @ the Dealerships and always garaged.I'm confident I'll be driving this babied mobile for years-everywhere I go I get complements.Mpg is always about 21-I am happy with that and the cars stalwart acceleration-You can smoke the tires,but why not pass by slow,and be admired? THANKS LINCOLN!

Good Car

This has been one of the best cars that I have ever owned, it has been almost maintenance free for the last five years, if it weren't for the leg room I would keep it.

Excellent car

Have ownded 2 great Lincoln Town cCarss. The first was a 1995 Town Car with 130,000 trouble free miles. Most recent is a 2003 Town Car. It has 104,000 trouble-free miles. Other than normal maintenance the only things I have replaced were the battery and a rear tail light bulb. I have gotten as much as 26 MPG on the road. I consistently average 21 in city and highway driving. The 4.6 liter v/8 has plenty of power. Changed the first tires at over 70,000. Even then they still had pretty good tread. TJown Cars are very reliable and comfortable . We can drive 600-700 miles a day without getting tired. I hate to see all of the Ford rear drives go.

Ford making BIG MISTAKE

Ford is making a big mistake discontinuing the TOWN CAR!! The Luxury, room , ride and perfomance can't be beat. I have had several and they contiue to surprise me. The last one (2003) had 422,000 miles when I sold it with the original engine and transmission that had never had to be rebuilt. The current owner has 458,000 miles on it and still runs and looks extremely well. People are amased when they hear how many miles it has on it. I'm shooting for 500,000 on cuurent one. (who knows, maybe a million).

awesome car

Outstanding Reliable far better than the little pop cans I always felt and do feel safe in this terrific car. It drives like an Audi 8L a little as far as toughness. Quiet, roomy very durable, rugged, too. Parks like a dream....as you might hope for.,

last of kind. great value

2011 is the last year for an american classic. this panther platform car has changed little since 1998, with a new frame, rack and pinion sterring and cosmetic changes for 2003. smooth and comfortable. plenty of room. cheap to run, easy to repair and plentiful parts. can upgrade from other panther based fords and running gear from 4.6 sohc mustangs. panthers are well known to last .price is half of any rear wheel full sized vehicle (except genesis). fast depreciation makes this a used car steal. mpg is reasonable. moonroof and nav are hard to find, decontented by ford for 2004 and again in 2007. L offers 6 more inches of room.

I will love Lincoln Town Car's forever!

I have been renting Town Cars for years (21 years) and i never had any problems with them, the ride is so so goodddd! it feels like you are riding without tires when you hit any holes, rocks, rail road crossing in the road, I really believe it's one of the best riding car in America! Go Lincoln! I am 40YEARS old now and I never could afford a Town Car because it cost too much for me but I would love to own my own Lincoln it's the America Dream!

3.9

22''inch rims

Im 25 years old and a big fan of american luxury vehicles i have had mine for only 2 months now and love it i bought it used from a ford dealership in canada, i also put some 22'' wheels on it for the extra head turning appeal! i wish it had the HID lights like the 2008 rental one I had anyways good car no problems yet just the usual brakes and oil changes!

Excellent automobile

I have owned 11 TC's and they are the consummate example of American Luxuory and reliability. The appearance, comfort and reliability are second to none. Mechanically sound and handles well for one of the last two ton vehicles left on the road. Gas mileage very good.

4.4

Reliable car! Excellent and quiet ride!

I love the new look of the 2003 Town Car. I purchased this car after seeing the new design. I just had to have one. I have had some issues with the car but Ford stood behind it and "worked out the bugs". I would recommend this car to anyone. It handles great, has decent power, excellent stereo system and it still turns heads! You can't msitake a Towncar from afar.