2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT consumer reviews

side view of 2018 AMG GT Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 AMG GT Mercedes-Benz
Shop the 2018 AMG GT Mercedes-Benz

This is level up from 911 Turbo and Nissan GTR

I have had weekend cars for some years now. Started with BMW M3 (E46 competition package), moved to Porsche 911 turbo (997.1 with 6-sp), then 2015 Nissan GTR (I truly enjoyed that car) and I am on the 2018 MB AMG GTR now. I drive them only during late Spring, Summer and store them from October to April. I keep them for 2-4 summers, then move on. MB AMG GTR is the next level. It is starting to encroach into exotic car territory. Lots of attention. It is a race focused machine and by far the most uncomfortable sport car I have owned so far. But that is a good thing. Engine is at the moment one of the best in the business. Sounds awesome. It is a tricky car to drive fast so one has to be a bit more careful when compared to Nissan GTR/Porsche 911 turbo or even Porsche 911 GT3. I had a rear light failure within the first 4k miles. Fixed under warranty. Entertainment system is a bit old. In general I would say this car is worth the money.

4.3

Fun Factor is Excellent

Very fun car to drive, convertible is loud inside and seats not very comfortable as they dont go too far back. Sound and drive is amazing!!!

Most awesome car I have ever owned

The car is unbelievable. Fast beyond belief. Really a great design. I expect to keep this car forever. AMG is an incredible story. Engines are hand built and signed

2018 Mercedes AMG GTC

The 2018 Mercedes AMG GTC is an amazing weekend cruiser. It is basically a German Dodge Viper with the long low hood and scary speed. The quality of the interior is superb with luxury leather everywhere. Mine had an MSRP of 190k. It is comfortable enough to drive around town and go on long trips. It feels refined and is very smooth. It is a little wide for small alleys though. The suspension is in between a sports car and a grand tourer. It is great for me on the weekends with the top down and I already have 13,000 miles on it.

Totally AWESOME

My new AMG GT Convertible is my 9th Mercedes! I love this car more than all the others combined! The handling is superb, the styling is phenomenal and the overall performance is beyond compare!

Luxury Rocket!

Meets all my expectations, luxury, response, handling, speed, style, beauty. This vehicle makes me look forward to the commute back and forth to work. I love it! If you purchase a car like this don't let it just sit in the garage!

4.4

Mercedes GTS

Great Car, fun to drive. Will give you the wow factor.. Not the fastest car out there, but gives you the sports car feeling. Will buy another one.. Owned almost every AMG, and this was one the best. This is much more fun than the AMG c63s Edition One I sold to buy this car.