NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 GLE 350

2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350

2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350

3.9

Have You Driven the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350?

2020 GLE

by Jehousto from Gardendale, Al on Tue May 14 2019

I wanted a midsize luxury SUV and thoroughly analyzed a half dozen cars in making buying decision. After reviewing specifications, expert reviews, consumer rankings, and testing driving, I settled on the 2020 GLE350. It was easily the best SUV when looking at my 21 points for evaluating, This included things like comfort, performance, cargo area, and towing. I was concerned about power from the 2.0L engine but found it more than capable. Now for the downside: Even with private lessons from the MB technology concierge the technology in this vehicle is overwhelming. Don’t expect to master it in an afternoon.

Excellent Mid-Sized SUV

by Ben1957 from Manteca, CA on Sun Sep 22 2019

I have never owned an SUV before buying the 2020 GLE 350. I had a 2011 E550 thinking I was buying a luxury car, but it was actually a luxury sports sedan. I don’t need nor want sport. Everything was more $. So I was very picky about a comfortable luxury vehicle and the need now and then for an SUV. Well The 2020 GLE is the answer. Everyday driving is fun, gas mileage is great on the turbo 4 Cylinder. Drives like a car, utility of an SUV. The new 12.3 screens with the MBUX is awesome.

Very unreliable so far.....

by Dschu from Mcallen Texas on Mon Nov 25 2019

This is a beautiful car! I ordered it in June and received it The 1st week in October. 10 days later the engine light came on. Took it in and they said it was probably the gas cap. Three days later, the engine light came on again. I took it in and discovered the charcoal canister was bad. It took a week to fix. Three days after that, I drove up into my driveway and when I got out I saw a fine mist of fluid cooling out of my radiator. I called Mercedes and had it towed in. They said I hit a pebble and put a hole in my radiator. In my 65 years I have never had my radiator leak from a pebble. The whole was pin size. Of course they said it was my fault and the charge was 1600.00 . It stayed in the shop almost 2 weeks. I now have it in my possession again, and am fearful to travel too far from my home...much less a trip out of town. Not sure what to do. I owned Lexus for the past 20 years and never, ever had them in the shop except for oil changes. Decided to get this new GLE because it was a beautiful car. Just not sure what to do now. It is a headache.

Does not recommend this car!!

Excellent SUV

by JudyR from Cumming,GA on Mon Sep 30 2019

We purchased this GLE 2020 and couldn’t be happier. There is a lot of technology, but it is a very comfortable ride. We are enjoying it very much.

Awesome vehicle

by 280SL from Meeker, CO on Fri Dec 06 2019

We purchased ours MB GLE350 from Westminster MB in Denver, CO. Can't express enough positive about the transaction. Within a few days after the purchase drove the car to ID, CA, OR, WA, Vancouver Island, back to ID, MT and home in Colorado. Other than the fact of living in the country service through MB becomes a time issue, but the car preformed great, good power with the turbo and no major problems. Talk about comfort - impressive.

Really outstanding

by Nobsho from New York on Mon Nov 18 2019

Amazing car by far outclass all competitor. stylish in and outside smooth ride but for people who like power get the 450 instead of the 350.

My first GLE after owning 3 MLs.

by John, happy with my sixth Mercedes from Naples, FL on Sun Jan 19 2020

This is the most exciting car I have had in many years. The styling, ride, handling and technology are all great. I have seen some reviews that complain about the gear changes. I celebrate them! I wish it came in a stick. The improvements in the backup camera and ambient lighting are outstanding.

Very comfort and reliable car, superb interior

by Carlos Revelo from Hobbs on Sat Jan 11 2020

I have own a preciosa GLE, this car is upgraded in many aspects Bit at the same time they have got away woot other features Overall I am pleased

Most unreliable car I’ve owned

by NoThanks from Miami, FL on Wed Nov 13 2019

After 4 Audi models, the move to Mercedes has been awful. This car has had endless technology issues and spent more time in the shop since May than any car I’ve owned for the full time. Currently it’s sitting on the side of the road in a parking place and waiting on Mercedes equally unreliable service because the car did a software update while I was driving to my destination and now will not start. There have been two recalls in these short months, and some antennae was missing the day we brought it home. I’d change it out tomorrow if I could.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best MB Sport Utility Vehicle in current line up

by Lake Oswego car nut from Lake Oswego, OR on Tue Jul 09 2019

I've owned the 1st generation 1998 ML320, 2008 ML350 and now the 2020 GLE 350. It by far the most refined and technologically impressive SUV currently available. I bought the vehicle in Designo red paint, macchiato interior and with AMG package with gives a more aggressive look. I love all the "gee wiz" gadgets and features. Not all is perfect however. From a stop, acceleration and shifting are rough and it's downright embarrassing with guests in the car given how expensive a vehicle this is. The suspension and ride quality is extremely nice for a SUV. Fit and finish are superb.

1 2 3 4