1993 Nissan Altima

Orig gem 93 stanzaALTIMA

by from Deland, fl on August 11, 2013

Overall car has been very reliable for past 20+ years with 248000+ miles on car everything engine and tranny is original, p/windows auto door locks, power antenna, a/c, radio, automatic seat belts. In short never had any issues, always changed oil every 2000 miles, and regular up keep, parents and brother and I took many trips to Canada, The only neg- thing about car does not run on E-10 gas runs well on pure gasoline, interstate gas mileage I have gotten 45 mpg with a average of 38 mpgs, my city range is 22-29.

Amazing and graceful car.

by from nyc on August 31, 2009

1993 Nissan stanza Altima, this car has 224000 miles on her, but stalls on the Ethanol fuel now with the 10% ethanol in gas. and been rear ended, now all fixed like new only thing she needed was a trunk lid, car is amazing runs great by the grace of God, and still does 40 mpgs highway for her age is good. Only thing a would ask is if the government can bring back regular non-ethanol gasoline to the market so I can enjoy my car for another 224000 miles. overall the car is very good.

An Amazing Vehicle!

by from Traverse City on July 25, 2011

I love this car! The styling is classic and far beyond its years; engine purrs like a kitten even at 230,000 miles; fantastic gas mileage; reliable beyond belief. One helluva sweet machine. Mine was a 5-speed and I enjoyed her every minute she faithfully hauled me around--and that included about 5 round trips on the Alaska hwy. where you REALLY need to be able to trust your vehicle, especially when a lone woman traveler as I was. If Nissan did a complete remake of this year and model, I'd snatch one up in an instant. If you consider yourself a driver, consider buying Nissan!

i have this car

by from michigan on August 26, 2006

it's amazing it was fireing only on 2 cylinders and one of the fule injectors was pluged "still ran" lol it is also nice with neon's and a turbo in it!!!!!!!!!

Old Reliable

by from Mountian View,CA on March 14, 2007

Drove it like I stole it and it still runs. After all the abuse I'm still confident that my car will take me anywhere and back. If you get the chance to buy one with low miles go for it you won't regret it.

Dependable Car!

by from Forest Park, IL on December 18, 2006

Is very fun to drive. Was worth every penny. Gets me from point A to point B. Have yet to find such a good car all around. Has plenty of life still left in it!

have

by from new york on August 26, 2006

its a great car it is amazing with a turbo t4 haha jp but if i had a turbo t4 i would have to say on a altima it would be about 700 whp

Keep oil changed and it will run forever !

by from Colorado Springs ,CO on August 25, 2017

I love my first gen Altima ! Bought it Aug 2015 . Have since put 50,000 miles on it which it now has 177,516 on the odometer . I've only replaced the alternator and one fuel injector because of a misfire. Overall, this vehicle has been very dependable and still continues to run well. I commute to and from Colorado to North Dakota every two weeks. It's never let me down despite the alternator going out while at home . Mine has the 5 speed and I change the oil every 3000 miles , conventional 5W30 Castrol.

Our Expert Review: 1993 Nissan Altima