NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 Altima

2013 Nissan Altima

2013 Nissan Altima

4.3

Have You Driven the 2013 Nissan Altima?

very happy with our purchase

by will from york, s.c. on Sat Apr 20 2013

we like the Nissan Altima sv and we especially like the gas milage. Lifetime powertrain warranty is a deal maker.

Best car i have ever owned!!

by Luvn my Altima13 from Rapid City, SD. on Fri Aug 15 2014

A+++ After several mths, Excellent MPG, Sporty & FUN!! Lots of options that on most cars have to purchase. Nissan Rocks! Highly Recommend, great car for anyone. Young or Old.

The New Altima 2.5 L SL

by My New Ride from Waco, TX on Thu May 23 2013

Great car. Very nice riding car, low wind noise, comfortable and large enough. Fits family of 5 well. Lots of trunk space. Tech package is great and Nissan continues to impress with the great stereo system from Bose! Thanks Nissan for paying attention to detail and putting a car out that looks, feels, performs and sounds all great!

2013 altima sv,1st new car

by nissan enthusiast from plattsburgh, n.y. on Mon May 13 2013

Ride is smooth and comfortable, power is average, was looking for good gas mileage. Exterior is very appealing and interior is nice, but seat cloth material attracts lint and hair. Convenience package is a nice feature with sun roof and alloy wheels, bluetooth, homelink, steering wheel audio controls,etc. So far nice car.

Good so far

by Steady Driver from Winston Salem, NC on Wed Mar 19 2014

This is the first Altima I have owner, but did rent one for an extended trip and enjoyed the car and the ride. I have driven a Cadillac since 1989 and this is the first time I have taken the plunge for what I thought would be a smaller car. I have been plesantly surprised by the room and the performance. The only disappointment is the amount of road noise. It's not extreme but definitely not the quite ride of the more expensive cars. Love the gas mileage and the spacious cabin, head room and back seat space. Only time will tell, all 4 of the cadillacs I owned had close to 200,000 miles when they were retired from service. All were still running great, so others were able to continue driving them.

Rattles

by Second Nissan Owner from DeWitt, Michigan on Thu Jan 02 2014

We purchased our 2013 Nissan Altima SV August 9, 2013. It started rattling from the sunroof area soon after and by November 11, 2013, the car had been in for repair for a total of 36 full and partial days. We were given an Altima S for a loaner which had no extras. Needless to say, it has been an unhappy experience. Our first 2008 Altima is a good car, although the CVT is noisy, especially when cold. Also, we are not getting anywhere near the gas mileage touted for the vehicle. I am a conservative driver and the best we have had is about 33 mpg and that was mostly highway driving.

Does not recommend this car!!

I'm in love

by I love my new car from maryland on Sat Jul 13 2013

I just recently purchased my 2013 nissan altima 2.5 sv and I am I'm love with it already but I have to admit I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews how noisy it was the only time I hear the engine is when I push to hard and even that is not noticeable this car is great on gas it takes about $65 to fill up I drive about 70 miles per day going to work and I only fill up once a week if you ask me its a great buy

Wonderful car

by thinker from CA on Wed Sep 19 2012

Bought a new 2013 Altima SV couple of weeks ago and enjoying it thoroughly. Outstanding car, very comfortable smooth power delivery and very responsive throttle. Getting 40-41 MPG on the highway 30-31 for my mixed commute (which equals or is better than that of many small cars!). Some people have reported "vague" steering but I experienced no problems at all -- if I release the wheel on flat straight stretch, the car stays in the lane for a good long while. When you accelerate hard, you do hear the engine revving up but I find that reassuring and not bothersome. There is no noise when accelerating more gently. This is the first automatic I've owned and I find the CVT wonderfully smooth and responsive. Lots of nice touches, e.g. after turning off the engine power is still available to close the windows!

2013 Altima 3.5 SL - Poor Man's Maxima

by Hereafter2 from Cherry Hill, NJ on Tue Sep 25 2012

I wanted to buy a Maxima with all the bells and whistles, but even with the VPP supplier discount I was way over budget. I then drove the 2013 Altima 3.5 SL and was blown away with the comfort, performance and value. Nissan claims they will sell nine 2.5s for every one 3.5, but I found the 2.5 noisy and non-responsive at the high end. The 3.5 was smooth and seemed to perform better than the 270 HP that they claim. I added the tech package and most of the "port installed" options, and still came in at UNDER $30K with my VPP discount. I don't know how Nissan can offer this much car for so little money, but I am glad they did. This is my first Nissan, but it won't be my last.

Sleek and Stylish

by jazzyjerry from Queens, NY on Sat Sep 01 2012

The 2013 Nissan Altima SL has all the bells and whistles you could want at a reasonable price. The back up camera, the moving object detection, and the lane warning system all work well. The parking assist is great in the city.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34

Our Take on the 2013 Nissan Altima

With the 2013 Altima's redesign, Nissan stays true to the car's sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan's U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Nissan Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered 3.5 SV, which starts at $28,560. To see how the Altima's specs compare with the Toyota Camry, Hyundai Sonata and Chevrolet Malibu, click here.

Styling
One of the Altima's biggest styling influences appears to be Nissan's own... Read More