2013 Nissan Altima

Great family Sedan and sporty too.

by from Idaho on September 18, 2017

The Altima S 2.5l Sedan is a great car for almost anyone. Comes with an auto CVT- transmission, which is kinda fun. Exterior is great, especially the body and dual exhaust.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great experience

by from chicopee ma on September 18, 2017

It drove very smoothly and I love it. While I was on the drive my sales person gave me every feature of the car in a thorough explanation and made it very convenient.
Not Rated Reliability

Great, solid, practical car

by from Tyler, TX on September 17, 2017

The styling is really pretty. The interior is quiet and comfortable with plenty of legroom in the front and back. I used the Bluetooth constantly and the speakers were good. Nice bass. The best part of the car was the fuel economy. I consistently got 30-31 as a daily driver, then 34-36 highway. Ride was smooth & it went wherever you told it to without complaint. Always felt solid. Great car.

Overall, Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from San Jose, CA on September 8, 2017

This car is beautiful, has all the bells and whistles that I wanted and saved me a TON of $ on gas. Much better mileage than my previous car and ZERO problems. Truly the best car I have ever owned.

Great car overall!

by from Aurora, CO on September 4, 2017

This vehicle gets great gas mileage and is very reliable for my family and I. Also, it has great control in the snow which was a pleasant surprise.

Never Again

by from walker on September 3, 2017

bought my 2013 with 100k miles on it never to think 2 mouths after buying having transmission problems . Good looking car not worth headache

Altima

by from Allston MA on August 25, 2017

Very comfortable drive in the city but don't like way it feels on highway. I def can feel the wind and car is all around the place

Love it!

by from Sulligent,Al on August 23, 2017

Great car for the price. Great gas mileage and love the seats and back seat room with a car seat. The back up camera is an amazing feature as well as the tire pressure easy to read screen. The middle area of the front seat is great with deep cup holders and plenty of room.

Cheap labour and reliable if you take care of it.

by from Austin, TX on August 22, 2017

This car was very reliable and a pleasure to drive. The MPG was affordable and it drove well. As long as you take care of it it should last a long time.

GREAT CAR

by from Sanford,FL on August 18, 2017

The ride and pickup were good. Leather seats a true luxury. The trunk had ample space. Roomy back seat.
Not Rated Reliability