2013 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2013 Nissan Altima
2.0

Worst car I ever bought!

The transmission went bad at 97000 miles. It was sold to me from Ed Martin Anderson with a bad transmission. Two weeks after I drove it off the lot the transmission was shot.

Truly a luxury car

I am truly impressed with the lighting of the dashboard as well as the seating. The overall style is impressive along with the comfort. Exceeded my expectations.

Very reliable and great on Gas

Would buy this car again. Most reliable car I ever own. no major mech. issues. Third Nissan product I've owned. Previous car was a Nissan Rogue which i had for 5 years...no issues.

It’s a great car!

The only problem I have with my 2013 Altima 2.5 SL, is that the Interior door handles suck. Mine broke 1 month in. 8/10 otherwise it’s an awesome car.

Awesome commuter car

This v6 SL Trim line is the Best car I ever owned. Powerful zippy and great for long rides. Handles well in all weather conditions. Great great value!

Most reliable car I've owned

This car met all my needs. It was comfortable, and enjoyable to drive. I highly recommend it to anybody interested in picking one up for themselves.

4.4

Very good

The private car is a convenient mode of transportation. Having more comfortable seats, ventilation or other novel technologies help people to feel better than using other methods,

Great car, great on gas, low maintenance,.

This car was what I needed. I got it used with 52k miles. It has style and comfort and room. I used the car for traveling for work. About 180 miles a day 5 days a week. On average I got about 33 mpg. Sometime I was even able to get 38 mpg when on the open road which amazed me. 3 years later I still have the car and it now has over 190k miles and still going. Only thing I've had to do to it has been oil changes, tires, brake pads and I am going to change the timing chain since the milage is high. I believe this car will easily get 300k miles out of it before it has to have complete overhaul. I truly enjoy my 2013 Nissan Altima SV 2.5l.

4.0

Its a good fast car

The car ride good run like a bat out if hell had 3.5 instead of 2.5. Drove one with 2.5 not impressed. 3.6 would move great car till transmission (I know that's not what it called) went out .but after fixed kicked ass

Love this car

I purchased this car Altima 2 door coupe used it’s in immaculate condition and has all the bells and whistles. I’m very impressed with it. Wanted one for a long time.