2017 Nissan Altima

Most Beautiful

by from Houston, Texas on May 3, 2017

My 2017 Nissan Altima is all of that and a bag of chips! This car is beautiful. I received so many compliments and everyone says it's a pretty car. I came out of a v6 SUV, and I am an aggressive driver. This car gets down the road. The seats are comfortable and the ride is smooth!

Wasn't expecting so much

by from Santa Ana, ca on April 3, 2017

The car was more than I expected. Interior was beautiful and comfortable. Reverse camera was very clear and better than i thought it would be. I will definitely save on gas with this car. Yet it is still powerful.

My second Altima

by from Massachusetts on May 21, 2017

This is my second straight Altima. This one is the SR and looks much more sporty than the S I traded in. For the engine it has, I am pretty impressed with the acceleration and performance. Comfortable ride as always with an Altima. Backup camera is a nice plus and the paddle shifters are just fun to play with.

Great gas mileage and looks

by from Orlando, Florida on April 9, 2017

I have the 17 SR midnight edition and my wife has the 17 SL we both love the cars and get amazing gas mileage from them. 5 Stars.

Getting down to the basic

by from Huntsville,Al on April 18, 2017

My new Nissan had few add on's - much like my first car except ; Windows don't have to be rolled up/down by hand, it does have auto heat/ac, and heated seats. a plug in for my I Phone ( didn't need one back then) On second though, reviewing all the standard equipment, maybe Nissan dose not make a basic model. The only option that may be missing is a Navigation system, but I never start any where unless I know where I am going. Jim Sanford PS - I do miss my friends down at the gas station

Traded my 2013 Altima for a 2017!

by from Portland, OR on April 3, 2017

I have been so happy with my Altima SL. When I was thinking about wanting the front end safety package, I upgraded to the 2017.

Stylish and affordable.

by from on March 27, 2017

Great price and great features for a car in this price range. I am happy with my purchase and recommend this car to others. The miles per gallon rival much smaller cars.

First brand new car I've ever owned.

by from Augusta on May 19, 2017

I've had it for less than a month but it's the best car that I've ever had. I love the features including the seats that make long drives more comfortable.

Beautiful car

by from on April 1, 2017

Really love my new Altima SL! It is exactly what I was looking for - styling, fuel economy, comfort and size.

Great car!

by from Florence, Alabama on April 18, 2017

I traded a 2013 Altima and wanted an update just like it! These Nissans suit me in every way. They drive like a dream and are such a beautiful shade of red.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Nissan Altima