Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 GT-R

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2018 Nissan GT-R?

Fastest Car I've Ever Tested

by lalm917 from Houston,TX on Tue Jul 31 2018

It was 10 am on a Thursday. I drove to the test track in my A6. Pretty average Thursday morning. Overcast. About 75 degrees. However, my day was about to be a lot more than average. Why? I was testing the 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo. I pulled up at the track, and got out of my car and stepped into the GT-R. I started it up, and was greeted by a low rumble from the engine, and an array of lights from the dash. I pulled out onto the track, and opened up the taps. I watched as the car climbed from 30, to 40, to 45, to 55, and finally to 60. All in a couple of seconds. The car felt on edge, as if it could snap at any second. The chassis felt like it was made from pure telepathy. It was brilliant. A few laps later, I was completely in love. I spent the whole day zooming around. I even took it for a little in-town driving. However, the Nissan wasn't as enjoyable in town due to street lights, stop signs, and slow drivers. As the day neared its end, I had come to a conclusion. I had to get one for myself. 600hp, lots of torque, endless amounts of styling, and loads and loads of fun all for 175,490 quid. Brilliant. Simply brilliant.