2014 Nissan Maxima

Love it !!!!!!!

by from Springfield, Massachusetts on March 2, 2016

I purchased my 2014 Nissan Maxima after having a bad experience with my Acura TL and fell in love with the Maxima. The style, comfort and the way it handles itself is amazing. All the other extras, heated steering wheel, double sunroofs, leather interior and supreme sound system are all a plus I will purchase another Maxima without hesitation. Thanks Nissan !!!

most reliable car I've owned

by from Eugene, Oregon on February 22, 2014

It pays to have car specifics to know what to look for. Find it. And then wait for the right price (relative to the market).

Unbiased Simple Summary of the SV

by from on March 18, 2015

This is from the eyes of a 19 year old. I have an SV, and it's the near-perfect hybrid of practicality and performance. However, it does fall short in the interior design. I drive like a maniac, so I don't care much about passenger support; However, the technology is lacking when compared to vehicles of the same year. The screen is smaller when compared to competitors, and the button and interface layouts aren't very intuitive. They boosted up the performance and aesthetics for this generation, but they definitely lagged behind in interior design and customizability. On the outside I love the attention it gets from people, but on the inside I feel like I'm driving a 2007. You need to spring for the premium package (which only comes with that fake wood-grain trim, which is why I didn't get it) if you want any sort of real luxury. If you are interested in boosting the performance...there isn't much choice in tuning, and there isn't much engine room. But from what I've found you can easily manage an extra 45ish horsepower from the simple things (tune,exhaust, air intake, etc) But the 3.5L v6 is more than capable of satisfying someone with a small appetite for speed, as it overtakes many others (the base camaro, challenger, charger). It is fun and easy to drive, but if you aren't experienced with front-wheel drive...you'll be in for a rude awakening if you turn off traction control.

Love it!!!

by from MS Gulf Coast on April 2, 2015

This is my first Nissan Max and I love it! Drives great, looks great, and my grandson thinks I'm cool! Gigi

GREAT CAR

by from COLUMBIA, MO on July 17, 2014

IT'S A GREAT FAMILY CAR. OVERALL AM PLEASED BUYING THE VEHICLE. FEATURES ARE BLUETOOTH AND DUAL MOONROOF. SEAT COMFORT IS BEST ON TAKING LONG TRIPS. THIS WAS CHEAPEST WAY GETTING A CAR BEING MUCH LOWER IN PRICE AS THIS ONE.

Excellent car, very happy

by from Oyster Bay, NY on March 30, 2014

Coming from a Civic, this was a huge upgrade. The power delivery on this car is fantastic, especially when put in sport mode. The sport mode really does imitate an automatic driving experience well, at first I thought it was a big gimmick. The exterior styling is gorgeous, but the only thing is that it comes at the expense of sight-lines. It may be because the car is still pretty new to me, but parking the Maxima is a little difficult because the curves make it hard to know the meets & bounds of the vehicle. Interior styling is nice, if a bit dated. The fit and finish is very good though, and soft, high-quality materials are abundant inside. If you'd like a fast, luxurious ride you better try and get into one soon. The prices and discounts on this car are unbelievable right now, but that will run out soon when the next gen arrives later this year.

among the best

by from MISSISSIPPI on February 1, 2014

easy to operate. HAND FREE PHONE. Dual sun roof is greet. Front driver seat extinction is nice also for confont

Sporty, Classy, Quick , Luxury so on

by from on February 15, 2017

Absolutely love this car! I just cannot adapt to driving a car I'm used to a truck or SUV and I drive a bus for a living I tried for a year and I can't make the change!!

Great Customer Service

by from Oakland, CA on February 17, 2014

I stopped by today on my lunch break to look at a Maxima. I was greeted by one of the salespeople. I was upfront with him that I did not have time to purchase today because I had an hour for lunch. I took it for a test drive and had them give me the numbers for the new car and my trade. I told them I would be back friday. Well, I am driving my new maxima tonight because they delivered the car to me in Oakland. Good job gentleman. I am glad I visited your dealership.

My Favorite One of All

by from Tampa,Florida on July 18, 2015

I love my Maxima! runs great, drives great, and my granddaughters car seat fits just fine. I love the sporty look while feeling the safety of driving a bigger car.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Nissan Maxima