2016 Maxima

2016 Nissan Maxima

2016 Nissan Maxima

Have You Driven the 2016 Nissan Maxima?

Leather Seats

by jane1234 from Kokomo, IN on Sat Apr 29 2017

In July I bought a beautiful 2016 Maxima Platinum (Maxima's top of the line car) In the last couple of months I notices that my leather seats were turning blue from my blue jeans. What's worse, there a little holes in the side back of my seats. IT IS PEELING. Maxima said that is normal wear and tear. The car is 8 months old and my dream car so I take good care of it. The service manager said it is the way I am getting in the car. I am 67 years old. I retired from GM and within that time I have leased or owned approximately 20 new cars. I think I probably know how to get in a car. I am fit to be tired, but they will not replace my seat. They have lost a great customer because I will not buy another Nissan.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most dependabile,fast, fun to drive.

by Fast Car from Crown Nissan St Petersburg, FL on Sun Aug 09 2015

The car is great. The dealership was not a good experience for me and they only gave me one free oil change. Will not be going back.

Great new (er) car

by MichaelJ from Wayland Ia on Fri Oct 04 2019

So far this car made me very happy with my purchase! I like Nissans new styling on some of their vehicles, Interior is alot more comfortable than I thought it would be and the power and gas mileage is great from the engine. I have been a toyota person but they are pricing themselves out of customers and I think Nissan would be a good choice to try and am very happy with it, would purchase again if they dont price themselves out. My only fear is the CVT transmission, there is alot of bad reviews on these transmissions, not just Nissan but all of them, so holding my breath on that.

Hate it!!!

by My primary car during the work week. from New Orleans, La on Tue Mar 19 2019

The car looks good & performs well. The interior is made very cheaply. I bought car brand new and interior looked very pretty. After 2 years headliner unraveled and was terrible. Very thin a cheap. Carpet very thin. Priced too high for the interior. Have no issues with the performance, but when paying 40k for a car the interior should not be the cheap. First time vacuumed the carpet it was was coming up. Awful & would not recommend. Very disappointed.

awesome

by Brody from on Sun Jul 31 2016

I received an email late Friday night about new offers from Nissan of New Rochelle. I quickly replied and soon there after i was contacted to set up an appointment for Saturday morning. I walked in with every intention of leaving with a car that day. But i wasn't going to make it easy. I was speaking with Michael and he got me a serious deal on a new Nissan Maxima SV. I was happy with him and the rest of the staff. I also got to chat with the Owner Michael for a bit, I thought that was cool. After they SERVED me lunch it was a no-brainer that this place was for me. Shortly after I signed all the final documents and could NOT be happier. I would tell my mother to buy a car from Nissan of New Rochelle! Brody, Matthew

My favorite car ive had for a while

by Lstar789 from Weed on Mon Mar 18 2019

I like this car but cant say i love it yet. The problem with it is the engine the interior is awesome. The exterior looks cool. But im afraid a transmisson problem might occur and i read several problems with the valve body needing ti be replaced. Hoping doesnt happen to me.

Worst car to own

by Maxima16sr from Somerset NJ on Wed Sep 04 2019

CVT transmission is terrible. Don't buy a Maxima or Nissan in this case. Nissan service is the worst too. If you buy , make sure to get any and all warranty they provide!!!

Beware of Nissan

by DHmom from California on Mon Jul 29 2019

This car look beautiful in and out but beware of looks because they can be deceiving. The last Nissan I own had so many recalls, I was always at the dealership. It was a lemon!

Very Good Car!!!

by NewCarGuy23 from Windsor ON on Thu May 12 2016

Here's some background info on me; I purchase a new car every 2 months and right now I'm right at the end of my first month with this car. My experience has been fantastic. The reason I bought this car is because of the exterior styling and engine sound. This car is fantastic. I might even keep this one for 3 months. I upgraded from a 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum and before that car I had a 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE. This car is much better than both those Fusions. I highly recommend this car to any customer who would like a nice loud engine and a luxury interior. I recommend the Maxima SR with the black package as I have that model.

ITs Good

by KINGSORICh from HOuston tx on Tue Apr 11 2017

Its not the best. I got the premiere package and it sometimes feel i spent over limit . the locks and keys are made cheap

Our Take on the 2016 Nissan Maxima

The redesigned 2016 Nissan Maxima is a powerful, good-handling sedan that stays true to the nameplate’s performance-oriented heritage and features an upscale interior that befits its price.

“Maxima” is Nissan’s longest continually-in-use nameplate, and the eighth-generation car is a boldly styled sedan that draws heavily from the Nissan Sport Sedan Concept.

Ever since the Nissan Altima grew into a midsize family sedan in the early 2000s, the Maxima hasn’t fit neatly into a segment. Nissan says the 2016 Maxima is designed to compete with larger, traditional full-size sedans like the Chevrolet Impala and Toyota Avalon, as well as appeal to buyers looking to move up... Read More