2014 Murano CrossCabriolet

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

4.5

Have you driven the 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet?

perfect for our needs

by Hill Country from Kerrville , TX on Tue Jun 17 2014

The day after I purchased this there was a horrible review about this car on Yahoo implying anyone who bought this car was a fool. I felt embarrassed at first then I realized the people who write these reviews don't live where I do, in th shill country of Texas. These "critics probably live in L..A , Detroit , or some other metropolis. I probably would not like this car either if i lived in an urban environment. But cruising the back roads of the Texas hill country, it is the perfect vehicle. When were are cruising to wineries or just viewing wildflowers, this is a great car and perfect for our needs. It is stout enough that I'm not too worried if a deer jumps in front of our path. We have owned two Solara convertibles previously and this has so much more room and is more responsive on our windy back roads. Again it is perfect for our lifestyle and needs.

Extremely Satisfied

by EdificeRex from Central, Florida on Sun Jun 26 2016

I bought my 2014 Murano Convertible CrossCabriolet two years ago for my wife on Father's Day. I can honestly say I hit a home run with my wife. We just love it. The car has performed flawlessly and the raves that we get from others has almost become embarrassing. This car offers you everything. The ride with "wind in your face" to the nice comfort of AC when it is too hot to have the top down. I'm just sorry/mad that Nissan has stopped production. They had a winner in this one.

Best car / SUV ever

by Car and watch lover from Syracusr New York on Thu Aug 21 2014

Nicest car I have ever owned ! You get the best of both worlds - convertible in summer and all wheel drive in winter. Being from Syracuse NY it works for everything. I love being up high. Ride is like a luxury car . Very smooth to drive. Very roomy inside both front and back seat! Four adults can fit with no problem. The exterior of this car is beautiful! It is very unique looking. Everyone stops and stares. I love the way the top goes down into the trunk. I have people stop me all the time and ask about it or comment about how beautiful it is. Just this week I had at least five people stop me and a few wanted to take pictures of it. This car attracts a lot of attention all the time. The best thing about this car is I never have another one next to me. There are very few around. And I love that!!

LOVE my Cross!

by VonRell from Washington, DC on Mon May 05 2014

Purchased my 2014 the first week in March after having lost out on three used versions on the East Coast! So glad I drove 4 hours to get a great deal on a "used" 2014 (it had 900 miles on it but was previously titled). It's not even summer yet, but I LOVE sitting high and looking at the sky in my convertible SUV. It's definitely an attention getter, and as a 50+ yr. old 5'9" female, it is a breeze getting into and out of and it's even easy to wash! Good mileage, smooth ride, lots of gadgets to play with and an overall joy to drive and own. So far, I'm in love with this new vehicle!

love this all-purpose convertible

by kathlyn from NJ on Thu Sep 24 2015

I had been looking for a convertible for a while. 2-seat sportscars don't have any room for a friend and "stuff". Other sporty cars can't be driven in winter (rear-drive=nogo on new England hills). I joked to a dealer, "how come nobody makes a SUV convertible?". He said Nissan did, but you won't find one. Well, it took a while to find a good one bit I did. 2014/black. All the comforts of home. Great performance. Every where I go people ask "What is that?". It's a go anywhere, anytime, luxurious, comfortable 4-seat (really), convertible. Fully automatic. I love it. (note-can't rate reliability... only had it a month)

Great choice!

by Erika from Moline, IL on Sun Aug 24 2014

I bought an 2011 Nissan Murano CC and I just love love love love it!!! It gets a lot of looks so I am pressured to always look my best :) I feel awesome in it. I am not a small girl and this thing hugs my curves perfectly. It's stylish and time won't affect it. It will still be a stylish vehicle in 10 years. The interior is beautiful, takes some getting used to. Watch the DVD. I would highly and I have highly recommended this vehicle. Very happy with my purchase. You will need to dedicate time to keeping it up though, it is a convertible and caring for the fabric top is essential. You won't be disappointed :)

EXCEPTIONAL

by AWDfun in colo from colorado on Thu Aug 07 2014

I was looking for an awd when I came across this vehicle at dealer beautiful sport and AWD w/the bonus of it being a convertible. It's rides like a luxury vehicle and has too many features to count. I am not sure why it gets a bad review I LOVE MINE.

Incredible Car

by Florida Girl from Clearwater, Fl on Tue May 27 2014

I purchased the Cabriolet yesterday. I was looking for a convertible but was used to driving an SUV and being 50+ wanted the vehicle to be comfortable and easy to enter and exit. This vehicle had everything I ever wanted. It is only my second day of driving and I am truly in love with it. The only negative is the small back window but I live in Florida so top will be down most of the time anyway.

Top Down Fun

by New car purchase from Miami,Fl. on Mon Oct 14 2013

This vehicle is great! A perfect vehicle to enjoy the great weather in Florida. You sit up high for a great view and have more room than any other convertible. Excellent purchase!

Cool Fun In The Summertime

by Loving It In Rockport from Rockport, Mass. on Mon Apr 21 2014

I traded in a loaded Toyota FJ Cruiser for the Murano Cross Cabriolet and couldn't be happier. I live on a rough, unpaved road, so a rugged vehicle is a necessity. A convertible top is a luxury (some would say necessity) living in a coastal town. The Cross Cabriolet is the answer. It has plenty of authority and seats four adults with ease. The white exterior with saddle leather interior gets plenty of approving looks. Anyone who comes to visit will volunteer for running errands without hesitation. The ride is quiet with the top up, even at highway speeds. I just can't say enough good about this vehicle. But, don't take my word for it. Go out and buy one. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 5