2014 Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet

Most attractive car I've owned

by from Boston Massachusetts on September 4, 2017

I've always been intrigued by this car..this year I traded in my Lexus RX which I loved for a 2014 murano cross cabriolet with low miles..I was skeptical at first but am starting to enjoy this car more than my beloved Lexus..rides so well and is beautiful to look at!honestly don't know why it is no longer made..only had it for a month and no matter where I go people go nuts over it!! Does have a lot of technology involved..little wary about convertible top and all the mechanism involved..but so far so good presently ..enjoying immensely !

Most unique car I have ever owned

by from Raleigh on August 14, 2017

Already becoming a collectors item. My wife would get plenty of attention when driving around with the top down.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

If you want heads to turn, buy one.

by from New Orleans on July 28, 2017

I'm a single woman whose children are grown. I wanted a class 3 hitch for towing and hauling my Vespas. This is half sports car with the convertible and half SUV. I love it. The Lexus and Mercedes people are always asking me about my car. It's not for chauffeuring kids or more than 1 senior citizen. It seats 4. Bucket seats with a console front and back.

CrossCabriolet

by from NY, NY on July 27, 2017

Love the styling and the drive of this used Murano Cab. Learning the technology. Tested other new convertibles, but found this had more room and trunk space. It's a 2014 and still looks like new.

Impressed and satisfied

by from Pleasant Hill, CA on July 16, 2017

Flew from California to Denver to purchase my 2014 Murano CrossCabriolet. Fell in love on the trip home. Over the Rockies from Montrose to Durango it handled the switchbacks with ease and is a bear on the highway at speeds up to 100mph! The technology is a little overwhelming at this point but I'm studying the manuals and catching on. The "Bluetooth" was a breeze but the navigation system is taking some time to digest. I love the appearance, the humpy roll bars, the massive rear end, and slippery front hood and grill. Also read the reviews that were derogatory and skeptical. I've found the car to be a little sluggish at low speeds as in merging into traffic from a driveway, but once you get going it is responsive. Can't think of enough errands to perform so I can drive it!

awesome vehicle

by from Edgewater, MD on June 12, 2017

Bought this Murano Cab used and with 27K miles it's incredible how well it feels and handles. Still like a new vehicle. Great handling vehicle and great ride.

Nissan Murano

by from Manassas, VA on March 18, 2017

Great car. Feels wonderful and so great to drive. Just the right size with plenty of room. Love it.

Different but love it

by from Florida on January 27, 2017

I was told nobody like them and they were giving them away. I did buy one with 18,000 miles and the paint was flaking behind the rear window area and on the door. I love the car but the company of Nissan's stinks. They painted half the car for me. Saying they had not baked it enough ,but what about the other side will it likely happen? After I got home I found that this allegedly certified used car at the Nissan dealership had dirty underwear in the trunk and the tires we're barely legal. I called Nissan main office to complain and they said that each dealership establishes what is certified. That made no sense! The leather on the seats is having a strange appearance it's like wrinkling defective but they will not replace it. The dealership had the regional guy look at it who denied the claim. Again if you call the manufacturer or they tell you that each dealership does what it wants they have no way of holding any of their dealerships to comply or accountable on any issue. I found that amazing. This is very unlike Toyota that I've dealt with on like 7 Vehicles already and have always gotten a great customer service experience. As for this car it is awesome in design except for the two aforementioned flaws. I'm still under warranty but I opted to buy the extended warranty because I found out that the Convertible motor is like $4,000 and a convertible control board is like $4,000. The policy was 2700. Yeah in the morning

vintage & romance rolled into one

by from Houston, TX on November 29, 2016

I bought a 2012 CC after admiring this car upon 1st sight. Coming from a BMW X5, I can honestly say I have not looked back. The Murano Cabriolet is such a pleasure to drive ! There isn't a week which goes by that someone doesn't admire this beauty. I absolutely love my car. I only shorted one star due to minor issue with top sensor. Otherwise top opens & closes with no problems.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Central, Florida on June 26, 2016

I bought my 2014 Murano Convertible CrossCabriolet two years ago for my wife on Father's Day. I can honestly say I hit a home run with my wife. We just love it. The car has performed flawlessly and the raves that we get from others has almost become embarrassing. This car offers you everything. The ride with "wind in your face" to the nice comfort of AC when it is too hot to have the top down. I'm just sorry/mad that Nissan has stopped production. They had a winner in this one.