2012 Porsche Cayenne

Best vehicle I've owned!

by from Colorado Springs on August 29, 2017

This is my first Porsche and it has been an outstanding SUV. Wife absolutely says this is most comfortable vehicle ever! The S model with V-8, Burmester Stereo, heated/ventilated seats, and much more is just a fantastic daily driver or great road trip vehicle. Just think about driving in extreme luxury with a kick, the V-8 will get you on the hwy in a flash. Add in the Porsche Entertainment System and you can entertain kids or adults with a dual movie theater in your back seat. SUV handles like a large sports car and is safe in any weather conditions. Overall, great vehicle. If there is any downside, maintenance is expensive, but you probably figured that out if your buying a Porsche. Other suggestion is buy used, get a great deal on a car with 3-5 years on it and enjoy without paying a house payment.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Super Enjoyable Car

by from New York, NY on July 20, 2017

This is my second Porsche, having owned a 1998 Boxster. I think it's quite impressive how far they've come on these more mass produced models. The comfort, performance, fit and finish are all excellent. I also test drove a 2016 model which handled even sharper so it really seems like they're continuously improving.

Uses car for Havingfun

Porsche Cayenne, Luxury and Performance

by from Port Charlotte, FL on June 29, 2017

This car drives fantastic! Fast, sporty, yet comfortable. Car is roomy, yet could use a little more room in the console area for "stuff".

love the acyenne

by from Clearwater Beach on June 25, 2017

best ever. Thsi car is unbelievable by all emans and measures, shows no wear and tear even after 84.000 Miles - its unreal

Luxury and Performance in one sleek package

by from Port Charlotte, FL on June 17, 2017

If you are looking for a luxury, high performance vehicle that is fun to drive, the Porsche Cayenne is for you. I love the different drive modes (Standard, Comfort, and Sport, plus what I call "double sport"). Very comfortable ride.

Love the Porsche performance

by from Oshkosh, WI on April 19, 2017

This is our second Porsche. The first, a 2016 Macan S, is great fun to drive, but not a lot of space when vacationing. High performance, complicated controls, in a small car. I love driving it. The 2012 Cayenne that we just purchased has lots more room in the rear seat and trunk, great handling, similar controls, but somewhat less performance. We love them both.

Hard to find 6sp Manual Transmission Cayenne

by from Washington DC on April 14, 2017

I've been looking for a year and half for one of these in great condition with low mileage. Its a beautiful car and one of the last manual transmissions available. The technology blows my mind (coming out of a 2000 BMW 540 Sport). Its a beautiful vehicle.

Very satisfied

by from Pikeville, MD on March 28, 2017

The staff make you feel exceptional! Their customer service is impeccable! The actual service is completed efficiently and in a timely fashion.

Performance & luxury in one package.

by from Broomfield, CO on July 29, 2016

I've owned 3 different Porsche Cayennes from the S to the Turbo models. My current daily driver is a 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, & it is the best car I've ever owned. The car's performance is unmatched by any SUV in it's class & the luxury features are done beautifully. I really like the air suspension, which is adjustable to raise or lower ride height. There is sport setting on the shocks, which is a great feature to adjust ride quality. The aggressive look of the Turbo model also gets a lot of attention & compliments from other drivers. I have been car guy since high school & strict on all required maintenance on all my cars, therefore the reliability is a non-issue. I have never had this car break down on me. If you are in the market for a performance car; such as a Cayenne Turbo, then you should also be prepared to pay higher maintenance costs than you would a Honda or Toyota. I will definitely buy another Porsche product.

Unreliable car

by from TMI on November 21, 2013

Wow! Best watch out for this piece of junk. All the styling and mystic of a Porsche but short on relailbity. My Cayanne is still in the shop one month after taking it in for an oil change. Second go-round on the "controller". Tech uploaded all the new updates from Porsche and crashed the unit. Apparently, an unrecoverable crash. Took Porshe two weeks to approve sending a new controller. Great customer service Porshe! Just give me analog and a key please.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Porsche Cayenne