2018 Porsche Macan consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Macan Porsche
Explore the 2018 Porsche Macan
Shop the 2018 Porsche Macan

Macan’s performance is unmatched

Incredible handling and Cornering. Makes people jealous is the only con. Great gas militate when you need it. 25-30 on a road trip due to engine technology.

Not just a car but a work of art!!

I absolutely love my 2018 Macan. Not only does handle better than any other car I've driven, it's astoundingly comfortable. Ahhhhh, the seats. The interior is stunning and the exterior, well, it looks like a work of art. Couldn't be any happier.

Sexy, luxurious, sporty commuting

I spend a lot of time in L.A. traffic and I decided to get a car that I love. Comfort, style, functionality, features, power--all exceeds expectations. I love this car like no other I've had!

Safe, great control, fun, sleek drive

Amazing car. ascetically beautiful, safe and great control on the road. Great drive, fun, fast and very comfortable. The car really grips the road making turns feel safe and controlled

Extremely reliable

It is awesome for safety and comfort . Extremely quiet and holds the road. Beautiful to drive. Sleek design- mileage is good. Only problem is programming the garage door.

This vehicle is a beast. (In a good way)

My Macan Turbo is beautiful inside and out. It’s clearly made of the finest materials and impeccably designed. The build quality is second to none. That all pails in comparison to the actual driveling experience. Every time I drive it I have a smile from ear to ear. It’s insanely powerful and handles like a fine sports car and better than the best German sport Sedans.

4.4

2018 Macan GTS

Had car 3 weeks awesome performance Sport seats are a bit snug Handling and electronics far better than my 2016 S Fit and finish is first class

We love our Macan S!

Great vehicle! We can’t beleive anyone would buy anything else at this price point. It’s so fun to drive and it is practical. Best of all you get the Porsche reliability!

4.4

So far the car is more than I expected

Great vehicle, well designed, looks terrific, is great performing. I just need ample time to acclimate to all the features, bells and whistles in the Porsche.

4.1

Love the Macan - the sportiest small SUV

Could use remote start and some more leg room and storage . Otherwise no surprises . Love it ! Cute, sexy, agile , sporty .