2018 Porsche Macan consumer reviews

$47,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Macan Porsche
Explore the 2018 Porsche Macan
Shop the 2018 Porsche Macan

Best driving car I have ever owned!

This car has so much power and it literally feels like it hugs the road. It has so many options and is very comfortable. Great sound system as well.

love the drive and the looks

the drive, feel of the drive and the looks are great, not to mention, the prestige of driving a Porsche. This is my fifth Porsche starting with a 912.

A feel great SUV

Bought certified pre own. Has met every expectation! Fun to drive and very comfortable. Excellent performance (Macan s) with enough easy to use technology. Great sound system. A real feel good vehicle.

Most fun and sporty car ever.

I love the fact that I can be driving a performance car that is also a crossover SUV. It drives really well on the freeway and is fun. As it is still a new purchase can't really comment on reliability but can say it has all the comforts that I want with a sports car drive.

Dream Car

only 2 complaints...its 2018...why is there an ashtray in the car???? no where to hang my phone otherwise I LOVE this car and so does anyone who rides in it

Porsche Macan is the best

the Porsche Macan is truly the best vehicle that i have ever driven, it is one of those childhood dreams come true as we now drive in the pure pleasure of owning our own Porsche.

Truely the ultimate luxury driving experience.

Owned Range Rover prior to my purchase. I was more than satisfied with my Rover in both the driving and safety categories, but the Porsche experience has exceeded my highest expectations.

4.4

Super Car, outstanding engineering

PLent of get up and go, nice looking vehicle and it turns a lot of heads. Very roomy inside and very comfortable. Well worth the price.

Went from BMW to Porsche

We are becoming a crossover family. My wife just got a Volvo xc40 and I got the Macan. The sapphire blue is fantastic! Seat comfort is best ever. Everything I read is a lot the quality of the fit and finish and my experience is the same. The one thing that makes me fume is apparently Porsche?s lease factor equates to over 7% - that?s robbery. EVERYONE else is in the 3?s and 4?s. I almost walked away and then I looked at it again.......

Extremely comfortable seating, precise handling.

Very pleased with the power of this vehicle, I like the fold down rear seats, good for transporting purchases at Home Depot etc. Quality of the interior & exterior of the Macan is marvelous. Love all the buttons plus all the info on the dash!