2011 Porsche Panamera consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Panamera Porsche
Explore the 2011 Porsche Panamera
Shop the 2011 Porsche Panamera

Great car

The A/C system is either going to be to cold on max a/c or not cold enough on regular a/c. If you live driving fast and not feeling like you're driving fast, this is the car for you

This is the fastest production car I have driven

This Panamera flies like the wind, handles great and rides very smoothly. It has more power (500 bhp and 516 lb. ft. of torque) than anyone can use in everyday traffic - but what fun it is to drive!

Love this car!

I fell in love with it from the minute i drove it, a sports car with room for more than two people, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds , all wheel drive , great for all weather conditions, comfortable ride , overall one of the best cars I've ever owned.

Most Prestigious Car I have Owned!

I love everything about this car. Both from a design and performance perspective, it truly sets it a part from anything in its league. The Panamera Turbo is a performance sedan which you can also do your groceries with. The Sports Plus button will switch this car into a crazy sports vehicle which only a handful of cars can match match its performance.

Beautiful

Beautiful car, love driving it, I lots of compliments . It is definitely a must have. I LOVE the look, speed, and comfort of this vehicle. Luxury

what a car

This will be the most beautiful and luxurious car I think I?ll ever own! It has great handle and feel for the road and the comfort of the interior is amazing in every way!

THEY NAIL IT WITH THIS CAR

THE CAR IS AMAZING THE LOOKS THE DRIVE I LOVE THIS CAR BECAUSE OF THE HANDLEING OVER ALL I RECOMENT THIS CAR

Most responsive, safe and beautifully designed.

I have a AUDI A8L and looking to replace it with the Panamera as it is the only possible substitute.

Dream Vehicle Worth IT

It has plenty of room all the way around, front and back seat plus the interior design is excellent. It didn't drive as smooth as I thought on the road but has lots of power. Luxury for sure !!! I love it !!!!

4.3

Stylish and reliable performance sedan

The handling, styling, and performance are perfect. Interior design is fantastic. Not very comfortable for long distance drive.