2007 Ion

2007 Saturn Ion

2007 Saturn Ion

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2007 Saturn Ion?

It was good for a while..

by Lschocke from Kansas City, ks on Sat Jun 24 2017

I bought this car used 4 years ago. It ran pretty good for a while and gets excellent gas mileage. But about a year ago everything started breaking. I've had non stop issues with the clutch, everything having to do with the clutch system has now been replaced. The gear synchronizers in the transmission need to be replaced as well . I'm not sure if it's because of the age of the car or because it just doesn't hold up well, but it seems it's been needing repairs once every couple of months for the last year.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most relieable car ever owened

by Pretty Patty from TEXARKANA Texas on Mon Jun 04 2018

This car meets all of my needs for what I paid for it, it is a excellent car.Plenty of leg room from back to front, plenty of roof room front to back and I love it

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - WON'T ACT ON COMPLAINTS

by BLOWN OFF IN BAKERSFIELD from BAKERSFIELD, CA on Thu Aug 23 2007

I bought my Ion three months ago and since then it's been back to the dealership twice. There is a loud chirpping noise coming from the front wheels and when I took it in, the mechanic there told me that is just how the ions are made and there is nothing he can do about the noise. It has something to do with the hub cap rubbing aginst the wheel and there is nothing he could do, that Ions have this problem and make this noise. I was not satisfied and talked to someone else who assured me that wasn't the case and that the problem would be fixed. He called me back a few minutes later and told me that he didn't drive a car with hub caps and he hasn't driven a car with hub caps for years and that the mechanic told him the same thing he told me and there was nothing that could be done about the noise. I got aggitated and said I didn't buy a new car just to have it start squeeking and I wanted something done about it. He finally agreed to put new hub caps on, but the noise would return because that's how saturn Ions are. I told him I would return when the noise came back to have the hub caps replaced again. Needless to say a little over a month later the noise came back and now it's in the shop again. When I took it back the same mechanic said sinec they replaced the hub caps last time he won't replace them again. I said whatever it takes to make the noise stop, it's embarresing to be driving a NEW CAR that squeeks. He disregared my concerns and said he would look at it and tell me what he thinks. I feel very blown off by this dealership and I have the full warrenty, so I should be able to get the problem fixed.

VERY Disappointing!!!

by Hoodwinked from Rockford on Sat Mar 30 2019

I bought my saturn ion3 from a man who took very good care of it. However, it has had multiple recalls and now it needs a new transmission. I do not have the $2,500 to repair it. I am SO disappointed in saturn and chevrolet!!! I feel that I've been hoodwinked and that chevrolet owes me a car!!! I will NEVER buy a car from chevrolet EVER again!!!

Does not recommend this car!!

Big fun factor, wear your driving gloves.

by Linderov from Royal Oak, Michigan on Mon Mar 04 2013

The Saturn Redline is a 240 hp supercharged subcompact that really moves and is a total laugh riot to drive. There is always more power it seems. We have to watch it or else risk speeding because it is so quick to reach the local limit. Other drivers look on with curiosity and sometimes wave or even want to challenge for a race. There is some torque steer but not bad. The car is also comfortable to drive, has a cool instrument panel, and runs very well. I believe the previous owners took good care of it for which I'm grateful!

Great daily driver

by stevo6889 from chicago on Tue Sep 01 2020

Great on gas, smooth ride, cosmetically great. No issues at all. This would be a great buy for anyone. Lot's of recent work done. Cold A/C

Great little car. Fun to drive!

by Tico Terry from San Tan Valley, Arizona on Fri Apr 03 2020

It's a functional car, lots of zip, fun to drive, and has a large trunk expandable through to the rear seats. In excellent mechanical condition, some minor body paint scuffs, but overall great for the year.

1 2 3 4 5