2014 Subaru Impreza WRX consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
Shop the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
3.0

performance

lacking interior for my personal tastes. cloth and plastic without the bells and whistles you can find on higher end makes.

4.3

Great All-Around Sports Car

Best all around cheap sports car money can buy. It may not be the best in any one thing but it does everything well. Holds five people with plenty of headroom, has enough cargo space move a college student home, plenty of power and grip to tear through canyon roads, and all-wheel drive for safety (and fun) on snow days. What more can you ask for out of a car?

Love one of the fasted cars

I love the speed of this car the wrx is the fastest car I ever drove and the salesman was the most knowledgeable salesman I had ever had the pleasure to deal with

Fun, practical, reliable

On the surface, WRX screams irresponsibility and impracticality. In reality, WRX's are roomy, comfortable, and have plenty of storage space. The AWD renders even a heavy snow meaningless, and the turbo and sport suspension means summer driving on winding roads is great fun.

3.3

Good car for the money

I enjoyed owning this car, it was fast and cornered like a go cart. I own a new 2017 Subaru because I enjoyed it so much.

Nothing compares to the STI

This is by far the best driving experience I have ever had. The car drives like a dream in daily driving and can scare you in ways you didn't know existed.

3.9

Love this car!

My 2014 Subaru WRX is very fun to drive. The interieur of the car was lacking so I have made some changes. I'd recommend it for anyone that enjoys driving.

Most fun, reliable car I have owned

I have the 14 WRX hatchback and it is the most fun, reliable, utilitarian sports car I could ever imagine owning. This car is fast, fun and great in all weather.

Most fun vehicle i have owned

Great power, comfort, interior and exterior styling, really responsive throttle and steering. All wheel drive makes for a great driving experience

4.1

Great car for winter and summer

Car is great, when I used to own it, it never got stuck in snow. Looked great after a good wash. Would recommend a color other than white