Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2012 SX4

2012 Suzuki SX4

2012 Suzuki SX4

4.5

Have You Driven the 2012 Suzuki SX4?

Great Little Car

by SX4 Owner from Dallas, TX on Thu Apr 19 2012

I just purchased a 2012 SX4 Sedan. This looks like a little car from the outside but it is very roomy. I am over 6 ft and have plenty of leg and headroom. It handles well and it very smooth and quiet on the highway. I am averaging 30 MPG. My kids love it they want to take it everywhere. I would highly recommend this car and I am suprised I havent seen more on the road.

Hard to stop

by Pigpen from WV on Sat Aug 15 2015

I have put 135,000 miles on my 2012 SX4 . The most impressive thing about that, I'm a rural carrier delivering mail in the mountains of WV. My mail route is 92 miles every day , 45 of that dirt and gravel roads. It goes great in the snow with good snow tires. It still is going strong and still on the original clutch.

long time customer

by fonzi from North Tonawanda,NY on Thu Jun 14 2012

I own 2 SX4 AWD Premium models and the performance is great , a lot of power for a 2.0 and great handling. Gas mileage on mine is 25.7 city,my wife's is 24 city, we don't do much highway driving. The AWD is fantastic in wet weather and we haven't driven them in snow yet.I wish there was more interior storage though. Sound system is great as well.Iwould recommend this car. These are my 5th & 6th vehicles from Suzuki all have performed well!

Best bang for your buck!

by Mike from Coral Springs, Florida on Wed Oct 26 2011

Nice ride, pretty peppy and quiet engine. Getting great MPG's (28.2 w/ mixed driving and AC always on). Great features, nice styling inside and out. Seating is high which gives a great view with little to no obstructions. Fun to drive!!

Amazing Value

by New to Suzuki from Stillwater, Minnesota on Wed May 23 2012

I just purchased the 2012 SX4 LE and I'm very impressed with the style and performance but mostly I'm impressed with the standard features in such an affordable car. I love the way it looks and I really like the manual 6-speed transmission on the vehicle. It is very peppy when you need it to be and it handles great. For the price it is suprisingly roomy and quiet. I had been looking at pre-owned cars with high mileage but when I compared the SX4 new to the pre-owned it was clear the SX4 was a much better value. Compared to other new vehicles in this price range the SX4 has way more standard features. Often (as is the case with the Chevy Sonic or Kia Rio) you do not get power windows or locks, power mirrors, AC or a CD player at this price but you do with the SX4 plus so much more. Compared to the Chevy Sonic or the Kia Rio this car wins hands down. Longevity of the vehicle is yet to be seen but I'm hopeful it will be good in the long haul. This is mainly a to and from work car for me and so far it has been really great. Today I got 33 mpg on the way to work. Great features, safety handling preformance, great MPG plus it's really fun to drive equals one happy customer! I'm so glad I found Suzuki and took the time to check it out!

My Second Used SX4

by J Carol from Rochester, NY on Thu Dec 05 2013

I purchased this car with 17,000 miles after a deer totaled my 2007 SX4 (60K miles). I swear by these cars, it's a shame they no longer make them. This car handles amazingly in ice and snow -- grips the road with its low tank-like profile & AWD. I invested nothing in the first one beyond tires, brakes and regular oil changes. Even after I hit the buck head on and (financially) totaled the car, it still ran like a top! The appraiser even offered to buy it from me.

Love My Suzuki SX4

by Proud SX4 Owner from Owego, NY on Tue May 28 2013

Have only owned my Suzuki SX4 since April but I love it. It gets around quick and saves on gas. I was hesitant about the CVT transmission but after driving it for a few days I am used to it. I would definitely recommend this car.

A Great Car For The Money

by Jis911 from Roxboro, N.C. on Sat Aug 18 2012

This is a very good car for your money. Great gas milage and my wife and I love the CVT transmission you know some days you feel like be more sporty than others great looking car.

The Orange Bubble

by Phaydre from Brighton, Colorado on Thu Oct 25 2018

I bought this car because at the time I needed something to get to and from work at the price of what could I afford. I wasn't looking for fancy I was looking for reliable. and I found that in the orange bubble. She got me through 4 Colorado winters like a rock star. it wasn't fancy but it was solid. I wish they made them still so I could buy my daughter one when she turns 16.

2009 SX4 CROSSOVER AWD

by RETIRED from KANSAS on Thu Oct 25 2012

I HAVE GOT OVER 65000 MILES ON THE CAR. NO MAJOR PROBLEMS. IT HAS AVERAGED 30 MPG. I LIKE THE HEATED SEATS, HEATED MIRRORS, AND THE REMOVABLE NAV SYSTEM. IT ALSO HAS AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL THAT WORKS WELL. THE 6 CD CHANGER AND RADIO WORK WELL AND SOUND GOOD. THE BLUE TOOTH WORKS GODD WITH THE CELL PHONE.

1 2 3