2018 Toyota Avalon Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Avalon Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Shop the 2018 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

Surprising Power For A Hybrid

Pros: The Avalon Limited is beautiful, outside and in. Gorgeous two-tone leather and wood on the inside, elegant trim on the outside. The car is no slouch on power, though it's a hybrid. Cons: Wish the glove box and center console compartment had more room. The car automatically pulls the seat back to enter and exit the car...problem is, I can barely reach the brake pedal, which must be pressed to turn the car on.

The best car I've ever owned!

This car is perfect for the travel that we do. The gas mileage is super and the comfort is excellent. I couldn't have a better car for my needs than this one!

It is a dream to drive this car

Everything about this car is fantastic. It is quiet and so comfortable. Makes long trips enjoyable. It is so dependable,and I never have to worry about our safety with this car. We are a Toyota family...We love our Toyota?s.??????

4.1

Comfy Ride

I like this car for the most part. It has a very quiet and comfortable ride and handles very smooth. The only downside is that the mileage is not what It was advertised. While it says 38-39 mpg it only is getting 34-35. Not a big difference but noticeable.

MOST COMFORTABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

I HAVE LOOKED FAR AND WIDE FOR A COMFORTABLE SMOOTH RIDING CAR WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER COME. HOWEVER, MY 2018 TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID HAS TH MOST SMOOTH, COMFORTABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWN IN MY LIFE. FINALLY!!!

Excellent gas mileage

Just the car I was looking for. Hybrid, comfortable but also classy. I bought the 2018 hybrid limited and I am enjoying driving it to work .

It Is all I Thought it would be

It is very dependable reliable beautiful efficient and cost-effective this is my third Avalon in a row and I?m very happy with all three thank you

4.0

Expected better mileage.

This is my third Toyota Avalon. My first Hybrid, the gas mileage estimate says 39-40 mpg I average around 35 mpg. My non-hybrid averaged around 28 mpg. I gave up some horsepower for the fuel economy and I am not sure that I feel it is enough to warrant what I lost. I bought the Limited trim ( as was my last Avalon 2006, my first was the 1998 XLS, no limited then) I don't feel this Limited is as luxurious as my last.

3rd Avalon Hybrid

I just traded in my 2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for a new 2018 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. This gets great gas mileage avg 40 miles per gallon. I?ve gone 650 miles on one talk. This is a luxurious and comfortable ride for the money. Has all the safety features I wanted.

Very technologically advanced car

Has everything you can possibly need, loaded. Can not hear it when started and runs very smooth on the city and highway. Really is an incredibly sporty feel yet it seats five comfortably