Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 C-HR

2018 Toyota C-HR

2018 Toyota C-HR

Have You Driven the 2018 Toyota C-HR?

Owner 2018 C-HR Premium

by Perfect for me from Long Island, NY on Fri Jul 14 2017

I wanted a small SUV with great gas mileage & pep. I drive 80 miles round trip to/ from work. The C-HR exceeds my simple desires. Having a higher vantage than my prior sedan is great but the style of exterior and the comfortable interior have been enjoyable. Gas mileage is over 33 mi/ gal and acceleration on off the highways is fast & smooth. The safety features- blind spot monitoring, lane departure and rear camera are beneficial. The cup holders are awkwardly placed. You always wish to pay less but this vehicle is a good value. It's been less than a month since I drove her off the lot but so far, so good! She's a beaut- no regrets.

One look was all it took

by More4me from Marshalltown, IA on Tue Jun 27 2017

Fell in love with the style and the test drive sealed the deal. Handles beautifully, is a very quiet and smooth ride. Love the look and it's roomie enough inside that I can set up a medium sized dog crate with the seats down and still have plenty of room for my suitcase and dogshow supplies.

smooth ride

by Southern76 from Murfreesboro,TN on Mon Jul 10 2017

I like my car, but the interior is very compact & it's not the most comfortable. I also have an extremely hard time telling the distance of the front of the car. Thank god for the back up camera because there are a lot of blind spots.

Does not recommend this car!!

Reliable and stylish

by Lulu from Austin, TX on Sun Sep 10 2017

After having a not so good experience with Ford, I decided to switch to Toyota. This car is both a head turner and reliable. I live in Austin and was pleasantly surprised with the fuel economy as well. Definitely a steal for the price. My only complaint is that when I move my seat up to reach the pedals I cannot see out of the rear view mirror very well. I'm 5'4 which isn't necessarily short either but the mirror just won't move up any more so I can only see about half way. Also, if I put the mirror down to block the sun, half of the front is blocked off.

Best car I've ever owned!

by FeamzCHR from Roanoke, VA on Sat Jul 29 2017

I cannot say enough about this car!! I've never been happier with a vehicle purchase. The style, the comfort, the incredible technology cannot be matched!!! Buy this car!

BEST NEW STYLE

by BIG RED from Bakersfield on Sat Sep 16 2017

This is a great car and is worth its value. People stop and look at it all the time. It's fun to be having dinner and look out the window and see people walking around the car. The only thing missing that we would have like to have is a navigation system, also there is no CD prayer. I would have preferred the back up screen to be on the larger information screen also.

My first sporty Toyota

by Toyota for life from Memphis Tn on Tue May 15 2018

I Love the sporty look. It has lots of room and a very smooth ride. Gets great gas mileage. Also love the enhanced safety features.

Love it but blind spots and tiny back-up camera

by Cleveland Girl from COLUMBUS on Sun May 20 2018

I love the way this car handles and it's got some great features. I love the side mirror safety feature that alerts you if there is a car approaching or next to you when you're changing lanes. This pretty much rectified the blind spot issues. Also, the cup holder is placed strategically so you don't have to be a contortionist to get to your coffee. Much safer this way.

This car is waaay beyond terrific

by NancyKC from Overland Park, KS on Thu Jun 28 2018

Here’s the thing: I’m old (and not adjusting well to being old) and I use a walker (and not adjusting well to being stuck on a walker). I was in the process of watching my spirit, my spark just fade away ’ AND THEN I saw a Toyota C-HR. The styling caught my eye. I looked it up online, liked everything a read about it, and saw that it is available in an intense bright turquoise (with a white top). I ordered one, I waited a couple of months, and it came. I traded in my old boring practical car and I took my C-HR home. I’ve had it just about 1 month now. I want to say I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I love the way it handles, the legroom, the headroom, the sound system, the electronic features, the exterior styling, and the color is a total knockout. AND ’ the most important thing’ So what if I’m old and so what if I use a walker ’ I drive my car and my spirits just soar. I can tell that my old and tired heart has its spark back. A miracle I think ’ thanks to Toyota.

CH-R if you go for looks

by Dorian89 from Fontana, ca on Wed Mar 21 2018

This crossover is exactly what I was looking for. Exceptional gas performance about 27mpg The sport option handles great and has amazing power. I suggest sitting in the back seat though. The windows are small so it may seem you’re suffocating. There is really no trunk space. I spaced a stroller and that’s about all I can fit in there. It has lane departure indicator and it stops the vehicle before hitting the vehicle in front of you. Overall it’s a good vehicle. Nothing too special about it maybe just the looks but then again I’ve only had 3 weeks with the car. So I’ll keep you guys posted if anything else comes to mind

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Our Take on the 2018 Toyota C-HR

The C-HR originally debuted as a Scion concept from Toyota's now-defunct youth-oriented brand. After some retooling, it resurfaced at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show under the Toyota badge, but its target audience hasn't changed: young millennial-generation buyers.

The Toyota C-HR is slightly smaller than the Toyota RAV4; rather, it the same size as subcompact SUVs like the Honda HR-V, Jeep Renegade and Chevrolet Trax. Compare all four here.

What Is It?

I'm not exactly sure what the C-HR is, and Toyota's explanation only muddies the waters. C-HR stands for Coupe-High Rider, and designers said it's meant to combine elements of a coupe and an SUV. The fastback roofline and hidden rear door handles nail... Read More