2018 Toyota C-HR consumer reviews

side view of 2018 C-HR Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota C-HR
Shop the 2018 Toyota C-HR

Love my 2018 CHR XLE Premium

I drove a 2018 RAV 4 for one year before trading it in for the CHR. I really liked the RAV4, but it always felt just a little too big for me. I like smaller cars even though I am almost 6 foot tall! I should have driven the CHR before purchasing the RAV4 - I looked at it initially and thought it would not be roomy enough for me, boy was I wrong :) I am so in love with my CHR and plan on keeping it until I have to drive it like Fred Flintstone with my feet !!!LOL Thanks Toyota for making such a fun car to drive. - Can't say enough good things about it.

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

The exterior styling is superior to any other brand. The body lines and sharp features were what made my gravitate to this vehicle. The interior is very comfortable with superior seat fabrics and sporty seats. Although it's not the quickest vehicle on the market, the overall acceleration is very average and has a much quieter cabin over other vehicles in it's class.

2.4

Least Reliable Car to Buy

Have gone into the dealership three times before hitting 36,000 miles to fix manufacturer defects all relating to the powertrain (engine and transmission). It used to make power, now it doesn't again, and we've got to go in a fourth time... a car that costs as much as this should not be as defective as it is.

Head turning body style!

Very ergonomic and stylish. Love the design, so modern from head to tail lights. The body style is unique for mid size car with high clearance.

3.7

Good car but poor visibility and display

This car is a great small SUV and plenty of cargo room for my needs while having good mpg. It's display is useless and am having trouble finding a way to update the system at a reasonable price. The salesman mislead me about it. Also, it has very large blindspots so have to be super careful during lane changes and turns.

A super neat vehicle!

Except for a little engine and road noise (I'm used to a Highlander) I love this sporty bright vehicle. Love it! Love the higher package and the bells and whistles. Also, rubber trim around lower body will help prevent rust and gravel dings.

love this car. I always get compliments

This is the nicest car i’ve owned. It is very sleek looking, I can’t believe it’s Toyota. The one only complaint I have is that it doesn’t have a navigation system which is weird to me that Toyota didn’t think to include. Other than that I love the car. The interior is beautiful inside as well.

Very smooth and quiet ride

Beautiful in design. Comfortable. Reliable. One of the best driving vehicles I’ve driven. I’d compare it to my Lexus 400h I used to own as far as steering and comfort. Very well rounded vehicle by Toyota.

One of the most comfortable driving cars I’ve own

It drives smoothly. Low maintenance. Quiet cabin. Good gas mileage. I averaged 31 even tho the stats say less. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants reliability. I never have issues.

Good on gas smooth ride

The car is comfortable I like the style gas saver being a 4 cylinder lacks power but then again is not made for racing especially with all the traffic so in general is a really good car and it comes with a nice warranty.