2014 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2014 Camry Toyota
Shop the 2014 Camry Toyota

Great car

This car meets all our needs. It is comfortable and drives well. It has good leg room in front and back. We like it very much.

so far so good

Bought used 121,000 miles. Car is solid, no shakes, rattles, steering is tight. Interior is showing no signs of wear. Getting 30mpg combined highway/town driving.

I love my 2014 Camry!

This car fits me. I mean, I sit in the seat and it's like it was designed for ME. I can see out every direction without any blind spots. The seat is so comfortable that I never get tired while driving, 1000 miles go by easily. The steering wheel is the perfect size. This car handles like a dream and is very responsive whether accelerating or braking or turning. It's super good on gas, 36 miles to the gallon. Ground clearance would be the only negative I can think of, and, hey, it's not an SUV, so I have no complaints at all. Love this car!

Perfect fit for me

This car is perfect and almost every single way I just didn’t expect it to you so much gas but I love everything else about it it is very reliable and it is the perfect car for me

Very comfortable and feels secure to drive.

It’s great! Enough space for the family, I love loud music and the radio in this car is more than perfect! The interior is very clean and smooth.

Not a performance car...BUT

Have had the 2014.5 Camry since new and absolutely love it. Have owned Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Subaru, etc., but the Camry is the most reliable I've owned so far. Zero maintenance required except for oil change, great safety features, great sound system, very quiet and smooth. This is NOT a performance car; you'll not get an adrenaline rush while driving. I'm middle-aged, and my priorities have changed over the years.

Value for money

I've been enjoying my new vehicle so far and It's been flawless. The exterior is very clean and from the headlamp to brake lights are all working perfectly. The interior is great but not close to my lexus.

One of the most reliable cars on the road

I consider this car ideal for a family of 4. It is good for daily commute to work and personal use. I have also made a few trips out of the town which are like 5-6 hrs drive one way and the performance was good. It was quite comfortable for this length of the journey. The car is fully loaded and esp. has an inbuilt navigation system. So I don't need to engage my phone. The back seats are very comfortable and even after putting car seat there's good leg room. I could go on ... but I consider this car as a reliable and safe vehicle for a family.

Excellent Full Size Family Car

Toyota Camry XLE is higher version and excellent family Car. Smooth, trendy fully loaded version with Cruise control, Bluetooth and well maintained. A great value for money.

I am happy with the cars performance.

I like the car, color, it was a great fix for me at the time I brought it. It does have great trunk space and leg room.