2014 Toyota Camry

Excellent Buy

by from Houston, TX on September 1, 2016

I'm absolutely pleased with my 2014.5 Camry LE. This was recommended to me by my neighbor who's a die-hard Camry fan. At first, I was skeptical; I've owned around 22 cars, all non-Toyotas, in the past. After test drive at dealership, I decided to buy it and give it a try. My daily driving is mixed - city / Highway. The cabin is very quiet and the seats are very comfortable. Safety-wise, the car has air-bags all round, with great crash test scores. Mileage is excellent and the interior design is very user-friendly. The only down-side is the acceleration; the car is sluggish when sudden acceleration is needed. It's built more for cruising. Overall, I'm very happy with the car. Great value for the money. Regarding the rattling some owners have reported. I had this in my car also; the rattle was coming from 2 metal rods under the rear speakers (you can see them from the trunk). I taped them together with duct tape; the rattle is gone.

Best All-Around Car on the Market

by from Saint louis,MO on August 21, 2014

The Camry is by far the best car on the road today hands down. I have drove a bunch of other cars it just couldn't compare to the experience I got driving a Camry at Clay Cooley. The drive was to die for and the wheel was more than a experience it was almost seeing into the near future from years to come. I would really recommend you purchase or just test drive a Camry before you make any major decisions on a Car.

Not a sports car

by from Hudson River Valley, NY on September 27, 2016

Safety and reliability are my main concerns in a car. The Camry has a good safety rating and, judging, from the previous Toyotas that I have owned and Consumer Reports ratings, it will be reliable. I bought a 2014 Camry LE off-lease. I have been pleasantly surprised to find the handling to be solid and the acceleration to be more than adequate for merging on to highways. I expected sloppy and sluggish.. It is a nice-looking car. I do not much like the road-scraping front bumper, but I assume the design is for lower air-resistance. Gas milleage is about 36mpg on the highway with the A/C going. Comfort is good for a car of this size. I am over six feet and I have enough legroom in the front seats. My car has a power-adjust driver's seat which is great as my wife and I share the car. The ride is stiff, but not unpleasantly so. The sound system is good. The trunk is large. It could use some tie-down points for lashing down beer cases and similar objects--they can really bang around. All in all I am happy with this Camry LE I gave it five stars for performance, but that assumes the buyer realizes it is not a sports car.

A really fine car that almost drives itself

by from Littitz,pa on January 14, 2014

I like all the features that this car has. Especially the average miles per gallon feature. It's a great benefit to have when planing a trip.

Worth it

by from Plano, Tx on April 14, 2014

This is the second Toyota I have purchased. My first one is a 12-year old minivan with over 300,000 miles with no problems (except the handles on each door broke and had to be replaced). I knew I wanted another Toyota for the same reliability. I decided on the 2014 Camry XLE about a month ago and I like it so far. Clearly, it has a lot more features than my old one. I especially like the blue-tooth, nav, moon-roof, and heated, leather seats. Hope it will be as reliable as the minivan. What I did not like was the "bait and switch" deceitful tactics tried by the dealership I purchased this from. I almost canceled the sale several times during the purchase due to the sales tactics. Considering what an overall good product Toyota is, I don't think it is necessary for the dealer to try to those sleazy tactics (letting us test drive one car then trying to switch one we hadn't driven/seen in at the last minute because the one we wanted was under recall for the heated seats and they didn't have the parts to fix the one I had driven, sneaking in extra options and trying to get out of selling the vehicle for the price they had given me on an internet quote). The cars sell themselves. The dealers don't need to play the games they tried. I ended up with a decent deal but a bad feeling towards the dealership.

Good car

by from on April 28, 2014

Not bad good gas mil easy on the eyes down low car. Smooth on highway not bad around town reliable gd pickup

Fabulous

by from Bella Vista, Arkansas on May 4, 2014

Our experience was excellent from start to finish. We had a great salesman. Our test drive was on roads that we would be driving on from street to interstate. He answered all our questions. We got a great deal on our trade-in and a great bottom line price on our car. It drives like a dream and gets great gas mileage.

Reliable car

by from houston on March 21, 2014

Equiped with current equipments for comfort drive, comfortable seats avaailability of Blue Tooth offers extra comfort and safe talking while driving. Power seat is another confort. The Av. milage/Gl. is showing less as mentioned on the advertised paper mounted on window glass. (22 mile/gln V/S 25 miles/gl.)

great car.. comfortable

by from pennsylvania on January 18, 2014

This is the best family car. Value for money ...driving since last six months.. very.classy interior

Very Functioal car to Own

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on April 29, 2014

The 2014 Camry XLE is a very good vehicle. It performs well at all speeds but most of all, it meets my family needs.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Camry