Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 Camry

2018 Toyota Camry

#3 Most Popular Sedan
2018 Toyota Camry

Have You Driven the 2018 Toyota Camry?

Very reliable.

by Mom from Boca Raton Fl. on Thu Oct 26 2017

Meets all my needs , lots of leg room , good looking and lots of space in the trunk . Big improvement from the 2015 .

My first Camry is a gem!

by BrianJ from Arlington, MA on Fri Nov 02 2018

Over the past 15 years I've driven Honda Accord's. During that time I've had 3 versions and never considered changing. This year, I test drove a Camry and quickly felt the difference. The engines were very similar, but the seats were so much more comfortable in the Camry than what I've come to know in the Accord. Also the exterior and interior design quickly won me over. The technology in the LE package is tremendous; the vehicle is mainly a commuter and I can say I've never been more comfortable with my 45 min. drive to work. This car feels like a tremendous value to me and I couldn't be happier.

New car for my budget

by TP from AL on Thu Dec 28 2017

The car has meet all my needs but had to get an extra package just so I could get air vents in back seat. I was able to financially win that option to make a sale for the dealership. I hope the reliability is as good as the comfort and style. So far, I’m very pleased with my new purchase!

Good car for the price!

by Jpseph from Costa Mesa, CA on Fri Aug 10 2018

Extremely reliable car. Fairly sporty looking exterior. Interior is very basic - SE model doesn't even have a CD player. Good gas mileage -average 31 mpg between hwy and city. Biggest complaint is that car seems to have trouble shifting into gear from as you begin to accelerate from 0- 15mph. Probably due to the car's computerized engine. Will occasionally produce a huge jolt when shifting from park to reverse.

Best car I have ever had!

by Djgoss from Cullman, Al on Fri Aug 10 2018

This car has been my dream car almost 50 years old and my first new car the ride of it is like nothing I?ve ever experienced

Gold values

by King of the road from Calfornia garden grove on Wed Sep 26 2018

Amazing car with fully loaded option you save lote of money because it didn?t need services and you save more money with the fuel It is very silent on the road hi advice all my friend to buy it

A flashy Camry? Really?

by downeaster59 from Pittsfield, ME on Sun May 13 2018

The car I test drove is a 2018 Camry LE. Last month, my Toyota dealership emailed me to say that they might be able to sell me a new Camry for a lower monthly payment than my current one. I hadn't taken a close look at the new design of the 2018's yet, and the prospect of saving money (both in monthly payments and in gas, as the 2018 has better fuel economy) made it seem worth it to check one out. The car I was able to test drive was in Blue Crush on the outside and Macadamia on the inside. I liked the Macadamia interior color, but didn't care much for the Blue Crush. The first surprising thing was when I got into the car and closed the door. The closing door did not have as solid a sound as the door on my "old" Camry. It seemed like this door was almost hollow in comparison. The second thing was the design of the dash, especially the center console. I'm not really a fan of twists and sharp angles. Moreover, the feel of the dash is as though two pieces of dash - from very different cars - were welded together to form this. One piece - the "steering wheel" section; the other- everything from the center console rightward. The materials seem to be of good quality, but the overall feel of the dash just doesn't do it for me. The car seemed to be about as quiet and as smooth-riding as my "old" Camry. The engine felt strong - maybe even a shade stronger than my "old" one. Seat comfort and interior space seemed on a par with previous Camrys. Since this was only a test drive, I can't comment on fuel economy or on anything else that would take time to discover. Overall, the car felt well-built (except for that door sound when the door is shut). But some of the styling features just didn't do it for me. If you like this kind of styling, or can tolerate it, you'll get a very good car. If you don't like the styling, go elsewhere. I ended up not buying the Camry because I was offered an unexpectedly great deal on another Toyota.

Fun to drive, reliable and snazzy looking!

by Joe from Lexington, KY on Tue Oct 24 2017

The new 2018 design is very luxurious looking and comfortable. It handles extremely well and is a lot of fun to drive! We enjoy the combination of features!!!

My Camry Is the Great!

by Gennaro from REVERE on Wed Sep 12 2018

My Camry far exceeded any expectation that I originally set for this vehicle. It is an amazing car that is not only reliable but the aesthetic of the car is just incredible making the Camry one of the most attractive vehicles on the road. If you are looking to purchase a car with numerous amenities at a reasonable price Camry is the vehicle you must select. In conclusion, the safety features that the Camry possess will make driving less stressful and once again will allow an individual to feel enjoyment when traveling on America's Roads. I brazen stated without any hesitation that the Camry will solve all your car issues making it the most dependable vehicle you ever purchased. My testimony is not a hyperbole it is the truth.

The ride is so smooth and handles with ease.

by Cutie pie from Hickory, NC on Tue Jun 05 2018

This is a nice looking and easy riding car. I replaced my older Camry with this one because of the looks. I am still learning how to use all the technology.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61