2018 Toyota Camry

Most reliable car i owned was a honda accord

by from Sylmar ca on July 17, 2017

I really would live to own a car like this the honda accord and toyota civic there the twi of my most favorite cars
Not Rated Reliability

I love this car Toyota Camry is a very reliable c

by on October 23, 2017

Toyota Camry is a very reliable car I don't think I will ever buy a different car. I am loyal to Toyota because this brand has been good to my family.

Beautifully made!

by on November 7, 2017

This car is absolutely amazing! Super comfortable. The seats mold to your body, and there is plenty of room for all the passengers. It has a touch screen Bluetooth set up. The apps that are offered with Toyota really amp up the driving experience. Very user friendly. I wouldn't have my car any other way!

Best Camry EVER!!!!!!!

by from Colorado on October 2, 2017

Toyota finally put the Sport in SE in their newest camry. I traded in my bland 2015 Camry SE for a 2018 Camry SE and couldn't be more pleased. Looks incredible, feels like a Toyota again (solid), has tons of pep for a 4 banger, and all the entune free apps (including navigation) are just the cherry on top!!! 2nd best car I've ever owned (out of 27).

Amazing Car!!

by from Mesquite, NV on August 12, 2017

Very stylish, sporty, comfortable, and economical for a sedan. Just bought it and we love it! It has 8 speed transmission that makes it as economical as smaller cars.

I love my car!

by from Hartford, ct on November 8, 2017

This car is great on gas. The safety features and sound system are on point. I have gotten so many compliments. It's elegant and stylish with a sporty feel. I made a great choice.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best looking, best driving, best all around car

by from ALEXANDER CITY on August 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE my 2018 Camry!! It drives amazing, it is comfortable, it was reasonably priced for all the options I got, I just love everything about it!!

Best car ever had

by from TX on September 10, 2017

So far it's been so good! It's met all my expectations and beyond! It's a very safe car with all its safety features that it comes with and the best is that it's already included, no extra packages or anything! Really great car! The best one yet!

Best car I've owned.

by from Orlando on October 19, 2017

Very affordable price for what you get. The most value in comparison to other brand cars that are similar.

Awesome car at a great price

by from Miami Florida on August 17, 2017

Best Camry ever made by Toyota. The 2018 Camry is incredibly superior to the competition I.e. Honda Accord, Nissan Altima/ Maxima, Hyundai Sonata and even the Acura TLX!!!