2018 Camry

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

I love my 2018

by Ulysee 2018 Camry LXE from Detroit, Michigan on October 18, 2017

OMG, after driving Camry for 18 years I can honestly say this is the best car I've ever owned by Toyota. The exterior ruby red and the interior black. The wraparound dashboard the panoramic moon roof is only a few of the excitement built into this car.

2018 White SE

by Retired Engineer from Florida on April 14, 2018

Very sporty! Great gas mileage. Comfortable. Great safety features. Love the dual zone climate control (upgrade option). Sold 2002 Solara in order to buy 2018. Solara had 144,000 miles. Never a problem. Hard to beat Camry durability. Love the 2018!

My last Camry, that's for sure

by DrivesALot from Charlotte, NC on May 16, 2018

I have had four Camrys--2009, 2012, 2015 (all LE model) and now a 2018 SE. This 2018 is the worst car I have ever had. When you shut the driver's door it sounds like cheap tin with no strength or insulation to it. It makes me cringe in embarrassment every time I shut the door with any force because you can hear how cheaply made it is. The front seats make you feel like you are dragging your butt on the ground while driving as they are so low slung and there is a big bar in front of the seats so you can't put your shoes there while you drive. The audio system is a joke and hard to manage; read other reviews for more in-depth info on the Entune foolishness. The controls on the steering wheel keep getting smaller but the population of Camry drivers keeps aging and we can't see as well and need bigger buttons. The dash display used to show speed and how many miles left in the tank but now it only shows one or the other. The interior light buttons are impossible to find in the dark and so is the USB port which is down under the dash. The holders in the doors of the back seat are not tall enough to hold a standard size water bottle and there are no other cup holding options in the back. They took away the change holder/junk area that used to be in front of the middle console so there is nowhere to even put a tissue or whatever. Stupid designs and idiot thinking. Also, there is barely any leg room for the driver due to a hump on the left side of the car so you can't stretch out your leg. Since I have had so many other Camrys that I have been happy with, I barely took this one for a test drive and just signed the papers. Lesson learned. The worst part of this car is the transmission!! It has good pickup but it shifts and shifts even while driving at 70 mph. Another stupid design. If you speed up and then slow down quickly and then have to speed up again, the transmission slips and slides and the whole engine bogs. That will cause a bad accident for someone someday soon for sure. I have a 36 month lease and will be glad when it is over. I will be looking at other brands in 2021 unless Toyota puts some thinking, common sense, and a decent transmission back into Camry. One positive note, I like the ruby red color a lot but that is all that I can say that I like.

Does not recommend this car!!

It's a toyota enough said

by Dave4487 from Darien on November 16, 2017

It's a great car Toyota really did a great job on the 18 Camry.... Looks great drives great.. very comfy

Love it

by Sandyann1185 from San Antonio Texas on October 13, 2017

My first Toyota brand car, drives lovely like a luxury car ( I owned a Mercedes Benz before so I know). Affordable maintenance and excellent quality....would recommend to anyone especially if budget conscious but still want a great deal!!

LOVE it!!!

by Deb C from Houston Texas on January 9, 2018

Bought the 2018 Camry XSE, which is the sports version. Absolutely LOVE everything about it!! People have said it looks like a Lexus. It drives like a dream. Smooth ride, acceleration, and braking. Roomy and comfortable and the gas mileage it crazy!! The average mileage is 30 MPG, however when it hits ECO mode it bumps up to 40. The miles to empty states 397 when full, however I have driven almost 500 on a tank.. I live in a big city, and all the safety features are awesome! Especially the blind spot alert. Never had that before, and really appreciate having it! Go get one if you can! But, just two issues.. 1. I ASSUMED it came with CD and XM radio.. NO it doesn't!!! So make sure before you buy, it those are features you want (which I did, but have found a couple of ways around it), that the car you are looking at has them.. 2. I have yet to be able to get on the Entune. Keeps saying my VIN is invalid. I am not real tech savvy, but I will figure it out!

Best car ever

by abdulahad from San diego on October 7, 2017

This car is the best one on the market for this year.i have my own camry after searching all other brands, simply it is the best car ever. Thank you toyota.

Does not recommend this car!!

Good gas mileage,

by lnqueen22 from Currituck, nc on January 1, 2018

This car definitely met all of my needs... it's good on gas, drives really smooth and the interior design is amazing. The 2018 Toyota Camry is well worth the money.

A Proud New Toyota "Spokesperson"

by 2018 Toyota Lover from Tamarac, Florida on October 7, 2017

I just loved my new Toyota from the first time I saw it. It has great style, fast pickup, and easy handling. People stop me iparking lots and tell me what a beautiful car we are driving.. The car seems to respond to my every touch. I have had many new cars but this one is special. Give yourself a treat and take a test drive. I am confident that you will fall in love just as I havel.

Very reliable.

by Mom from Boca Raton Fl. on October 26, 2017

Meets all my needs , lots of leg room , good looking and lots of space in the trunk . Big improvement from the 2015 .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39