2018 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2018 Toyota Camry
3.0

intermediate steering shaft problems

I have read the lower rated reviews as my 2018 Camry had the intermediate steering shaft replaced twice thus far. March 10, 2022. 10,000kms later Dec.18,2023 the intermediate steering shafts needing to be replaced again only at 40,065 kms. Is no one else experiencing this issue? Toyota has reimbursed me for the first repair but not the second one. This should be a reliable car. Seriously considering leaving Toyota. We have owned 4 Toyota vehicules but his 2018 model does not meet my expectations for repairs. It is a female driven car only and maintenance is up to date. So what's up?

Perfect car

Great car perfect interior super smooth driving really great on gas. Overall great and reliable highly recommend spacious beautiful 🤩 great family car!!!! Really economical and beautiful

Second Camry I've owned

Had this car since 2021...it's been a fabulous car filled with luxury equipment...it's the best car I've owned....thanks toyota no wander it's the best selling car in America worth ever penny...anyone reading this review will agree

1.0

Dissatisfied should not carry Toyota NAME !

They replaced my fuel pump per recall my car does not drive well sounds different RPM’s goes up high and then drops for no reason drives like a different car should not hv the name Toyota to it !!!!!!!! It now has check engine light and ICS code on it !

Terrific car!

Best Camry I have ever owned ans I have owned 5. The radar cruise control is amazing and maintains the distance set behind the car in front by slowing or speeding up automatically. The radar on the mirrors detects cars in your blindspot and warns you by a light in your mirror and warns you when drifting to another lane, pushing you back into your lane if you don't signal. The backup camera and rear warning system warns you of pedestrians or cars behind you. The automatic or manual transmission gives you more control. And the communication system is great with the extra features including communication through your phone whether it's locked, needs service, location, etc. It has all the features of a higher priced car and it looks very sporty. I love mine!

Our #1 Vehicle

My husband and I love our car. It rides beautiful and handles great in bad weather conditions. We have not had any problems at all. The seats are comfortable and the driver seat has many adjustable settings including lumbar support. The interior is "very" spacious, my husband is 6' tall and his head has plenty room. The exterior lines are sexy and the paint is a gorgeous white.

2.0

Don't buy over-hyped Toyota trash!!!

At age 82 this is w/o question the least reliable auto I ever have owned. I regret the day I visited the Toyota dealer. Their performance is as lousy as the auto. At 57k miles this garage queen experienced multiple system failures: power steering, turn signals, wipers/washers, and constant failure mode warnings: abs, anti-skid etc. Dealer service said I need a new battery. No, I need my old Chevy! Toyota lives off their unwarranted reputation and an excellent engine. Everything else is bargain basement trash.

4.0

Not Bad…….

Pretty decent all around. Main complaints are issues with wind noise on doors and panoramic roof. Also the suspension seems to be giving out at less than 100k which is unfortunate and hard to find replacements/aftermarket for.

4.0

XLE noisy and slow acceleration

I am disappointed with how slowly it accelerates. It is loud and not real smooth when going from 0 to 60. The front grill has too much plastic. The back sides on some trims have funny looking black plastic grill looking things. I wish it had remote start during the cold winter months. The infotainment is below average. The screen is not that clear and it doesn't interface well with Androids. There were 2 recalls in less than 3 years. The heated leather seats are nice and comfortable. The gas mileage is pretty good overall. The car's design is stylish, spacious and sleek. There are plenty of safety features which are great; however, the automatic braking system is rather startling and sensitive. Hopefully some of those things were addressed with newer models.

I love this car. It has a lot of room.

Very easy to drive and has some safety features that can be turned on if you want to. Lots of space in the back seat. Looks sporty on the outside. Sharp pin stripping on the outside and some tinted windows.