2010 Camry Hybrid

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Have You Driven the 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid?

Quietest car I have ever owned

by hybrid fan forever from OR on Wed Jun 09 2010

Bought over the internet. Far quiter than I had dreamed for. The torque of the electric motor at takeoff from a light makes it feel like a magic carpet. Smooth, quiet, no muss, no fuss. 38MPG overall so far for 2600 mi.

Great Mileage Camry Hybrid

by Fleet Man from NE on Sat May 23 2009

My new fleet vehicele is a camry hybrid so it gets driven a lot in all kinds of traffic and roads. I've been averaging right at 38 mpg and I'm not really doing anything different from how I drove my last non-hybrid car. Plus its roomy, comfortable, handles great! Have to get used to the get n go aspect of the hybrid though.

Reliable with low cost of ownership

by Carspiv from Lake Hiawatha NJ on Wed Jun 21 2017

Without question, the best car I've ever owned. Bought it as a dealer demo in October of 2010. Car has 71k miles and still has the original brake pads and battery. All I've had to do is change the oil and change and rotate the tires. I get 33-34 mpg locally, but I've gotten up to 38mpg on longer highway trips. The Bluetooth works beautifully, and the steering wheel controls for hands-free phone, audio, and even cabin temperature are super-convenient and user-friendly. I also love the the multi-informational display between the speedometer and MPG gauge. The Navigation system was state-of-the-art back in 2010 and while still useful at times, I rely more on my Android apps (especially Waze) over the Bluetooth audio band for traffic avoidance. Satellite radio is great, as is the 4 CD changer. JBL sound system is more than adequate. I have 2 12v charging ports for cell phones and another HDMI port and a never-used AUX port. Voice commands work well. Leather seats have held up well, and all seating is very comfortable, even for my 6'1" nephew. My only complaints? I wish it had a bit more pickup when ramping onto highways. The 187hp and CVT are geared more towards cruising than accelerating, but this is a relatively minor gripe. Also, it would have been nice to have heated front seats. Overall, this car is super-cheap to own, gets very good gas mileage, looks great, is faultlessly reliable, convenient, fun to drive, and comfortable. I LOVE it!

Overall Best Value

by Hybrid Lover from Columbus, OH on Mon Mar 12 2012

I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid. This car is spectacular. The ride is very smooth and quiet, the exterior detail is very catchy but not flashy and it is very roomy and comfortable. The best feature of this car however is the fact that it is a hybrid. We have had the car almost two months and are getting an average of just over 34 MPG. Instead of filling up once a week as we were doing with our previous V6 Sedan we are filling up just about once every 2 weeks. Talk about a savings! Not only are we filling up less frequently, when we do we are only purchasing about 15 gallons rather than 18 or 19. We are saving so much money with this hybrid, probably a car payment per month. With the price of gas only getting higher I could not be more happy with my purchase because not only did we get a quality, reliable care that we know is going to last for a long, long time from a reliable company, we got a car that is saving us money every month while still being incredibly functional.

HYBRIDS

by HYBYBRID HANK from ARIZONA on Sat Jan 30 2010

I FINDING THE ENJOYMENT OF DRIVING AGAIN. THIS VEHICLE HAS PLENTY OF PEP AND IS GREAT ON GAS MILEAGE. THE TRUNK SPACE AND DESIGN(LAYOUT) IS MY ONLY COMPLAINT. IT'S VERY SMALL AND THE BATTERIES TAKE UP MOST OF THE AVAILABLE SPACE.ALL IN ALL I WOULD SUGGEST EVERYONE TO GIVE THIS VEHICLE A TEST DRIVE.

Great car - love it!

by sam from Malvern, PA on Wed May 05 2010

Excellent fuel economy (getting 38-39 mpg, consistently), drives great, more than adequate power. Interior is comfortable and quiet, and better quality than a comparable Ford Fusion. (just a notch below a Lexus). Admittedly, the fusion handles a wee bit better. The difference between the 2 cars is minimal, (Much much less than what most reviewers make it out to be). No regrets trading in a 2003 Accord for this car!!!

I'm driving like an old lady

by Smaller carbon foot print from Denver on Fri Aug 06 2010

The car can be very rewarding in it's increased gas mileage but it does get you to drive like an old lady to get the better mileage. I have noticed a few minor quercks in the car and each time I ask the dealer about them they don't have an answer. Through research we have found that quercks are standard with all camrys. Over all a comfortable and economical car.

Really nice car and something useful.

by newdriver from on Thu Jun 22 2017

I think this car isn't great. It has all the basics but it would be great if it had more technology and more diverse of a design inside the car.

honda civic

by skyla from Lockport.Illinois on Mon Sep 18 2017

I still own it.It is a1999 model and needs repair.I liked the fact that it beeped when a door wasnt closed etc.when something needed to be fixed a red light came on instantly.

out of 5 starsReliability

The first car I?ve ever owned with blue tooth.

by Garfield from IA on Sat Mar 10 2018

The car ?all my boxes! Great leg room. Drives smoothly. Has 3 USB ports. Heated leather seats is an upgrade bonus. Glad to have another sunroof. Learning how to use the Bluetooth system is fun! The only drawback is the small trunk. Guess I?ll have to learn to pack lighter.