Skip to main content

Explore the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid
Shop the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid
4.0

Great car, But……….

I purchaed aGrand Highlander Limited 2 months ago. As an Explorer driver for 20 years, it was time for a change due to Ford putting out inferior Explorer in “22”. I found the Grand Highlander to be roomy and comfortable. Just finished 660 mile drive to visit family. Stopped for gas once. Got 30.4 mpg. It has great cargo area! There were some quirks that are annoying but I’m adjusting. My dog rides shotgun and always sets off the foolish,annoying bells, so I had to put an old seatbelt buckle into the slot. The buttons on the console drive me crazy though. The slightest touch and the car switches to Sport or Uphill or Snow while driving. Very annoying. Phone charging station keeps shutting down the Toyota app while in charger. Need that app because there is only one key. Overall, I’m glad I switched to the Grand Highlander.

Fantastic grandeur.

Great family car to drive it feels like driving a Toyota Sienna but higher SUV. It’s the middle sibling of Highlander and Seqouia. So having both world is great.

Purchased New After Looking Around

Only have 100 miles but love the ride , handling, and very intrigued with the hybrid technology which is delivering as advertised. ... 34+ miles per gallon? Sor far I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!!!

Grand Highlander AWD Limited

Excellent SUV, great mileage and pretty fast on highway. Has everything, drives perfect very comfortable. Highly recommend this model to anyone wants great reliability large SUV.

Comfortable with power

I’ve only had it for just over two weeks but I love it so far! It is such a comfortable car and quiet ride. I like how high it sits and visibility is great. I have the HybridMax and love that it has plenty of power but has still been getting over 27mpg. It’s just a smidge bigger than my 2016 Pilot, which means my 6’ tall kid fits in the third row better and we can fit a little more behind the third row, though not near minivan space. I do wish it had storage bins on the sides in the truck area and storage under the trunk floor like my Pilot did. And the removable middle seat in the new Pilot would be nice. But overall, the fact that this has better gas mileage and a lot more power made it the clear winner for me and I’m happy with my decision.