2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid consumer reviews

$29,575 starting MSRP
side view of 2022 RAV4 Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Shop the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Great vehicle and great features

Absolutely thrilled with this vehicle. I highly recommend purchasing one. The 2022 has finally power passenger seats. Toyota really thought of everything on this one.

No regrets

I only have it for a month and so far so good. I have yet to go to the gas station and that’s impressive. Compared to my last SUV, this one is super quiet. It’s very comfortable to drive. It is changing my driving habits already as I noticed that I was driving aggressively with my previous vehicle. When the gas mileage of a future iteration goes higher, I will definitely get that.

I like everything except the radio/infotainment.

Nice ride and very efficient. Radio and infotainment system is very dated. Overall the Rav is comfortable and roomy. I expect to keep this one until the Prime is more readily available.

A SUV that will out perform your expectations

I highly recommend this SUV hybrid. Great space and performance from such a big vehicle. At first I was suspicious of the fuel economy, but it out performed my expectation. The only down side to this vehicle was the placement of the heated steering wheel switch, it’s placed on the lower left side panel behind the steering wheel. So you can’t see it when driving which makes it hard to turn off. Otherwise everything else about this vehicle is great!

Great Vehicle

I was lucky enough to get a 2022 RAV4 Hybrid Limited. I absolutely love the changes Toyota has done. Power passenger seats, etc. I could not be happier with my purchase.