Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.4
Explore the 2008 Toyota Sienna
Shop the 2008 Toyota Sienna

Great first car!

I learned how to drive on this car. It is comfortable and has good pickup. There is lots of room for people and stuff, and I never ran out of space.

What can I say about Toyota!!

The Sienna is the exact fit that I needed for my family. Although it is a 2008 It is in excellent condition mechanically and appearance. Everything works on the vehicle which was a big surprise considering the age of the vehicle, but hey if you do your research and take your time you will find the right one.

1.0

Toyota refuses to issue recall for known issue

Car has a known issue with oil leak due to incorrect materials. Causes major leak potentially leading to engine failure. Toyota refuses to correct the issue by issuing recall. This will be my last Toyota.

3.0

Have had it for a day, so far so good

Love the trunk space. Vans are a must in a family of 6! Glad that I finallu broke down to get one. I don't think I will ever not have one.

Reliable, long life expectancy

Love it, reliable, efficient, will last for many many years and miles. Currently have 200,000 miles with no issues. Will get many more years of service from this van.

Most reliable car I've driven

Car meets all my needs. Plenty of room with multiple captain seats. It has lot of room to drive comfortably with family. Even 3rd row seat has lot of legroom

4.0

reliable vehicle

so far so good not much repair. Got lot of power. But the auto slide door motor don't last long and break very easy on them.

Toyota Sienna LE

This Is the best minivan that I’ve ever owned, it is so smooth and comfortable on the highway and has a lot of room and very dependable. The engine has a lot of power and the transmission is five-speed and smooth easy shifting with overdrive. The seats are easy to arrange or fold and the rear third row falls down to a flat floor with a lot of storage room to carry things. 22 miles per gallon average for a seven passenger van is great.

Best Vehicle on the Road

Comfort. reliability, safety. Also beautiful, sleek. quiet, versatile, serves as my super tote-mobile ;-). A trip to Costco is managed with easy - even if I pick up a recliner or a tree! I have a portable scooter as well - there is still room for the largest bags of dog food and cat food. It's really a great vehicle, good gas mileage - about 24 mph average. Easy to maneuver and park. Love it! Actually purchased a 2nd one and gave this to my daughter - to replace her 1992 Sienna. She refuses to drive anything else. :-))))

Toyota Sienna comfort, & Performance

This vehicle was designed, comfort, & performance. The suspension is extremely smooth, seats are soft & comfortable, lots of air bags for safety. Triple range on heat & A/C. Driver / passenger & rear. So happy with this vehicle.