1998 Toyota T 100

Best experiment ever!

by from Oceanside on August 19, 2017

This truck is rugged best all around vehicle in its class. V6 with a lot of power but not extreme power but good enough! Gas mileage is very reasonable. I have put 290 thousand miles on this truck when I bought it she had 54 thousand miles so now she has 344 thousand and I would drive it around the world and back and still have confidence in her to take me anywhere! Just too bad she was not called the T150! Ford had to kill that! Toyota should have offered Diesel and continued to offer a Manuel transmission to this date! Until they do I will continue to hang on to this one!

Wish I could buy another one! Very hard to find!

by from Amarillo, TX on March 26, 2014

This is the most trouble free vehicle I have ever owned! I would look for another one in a heartbeat if anything happened to mine. The only repairs I've made are the power door lock actuator and the exterior door handle, both of which I fixed myself. It's simply a great truck! No one makes 'em like this anymore!