2014 Tacoma

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

best car ive owned

by truck freak from orlando,fl on December 15, 2013

I found this to be the better truck compared to the nissan frontier...for its handling..very smooth ride,great power,overall look..the only issue I have are the seats are a little low for me and the steering wheel does not tilt.i pivkedoro the sports package with bilstien shocks which gives a smooth ride..im very pleased with the performance...

Love My New Truck

by leopardfeet from Cumming Ga on March 29, 2014

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab truck with the TRD sports package. It drives very smooth I thought with that package it would be a rather stiff ride. It has a 6 cylinder engine and has enough power for me, you press down on the gas and the engine kicks right in to get you up to speed. The truck is roomy enough to actually have adults in the rear seats, and plenty of enough room for the driver and passenger. It has blue tooth and radio/cd and a usb port. I would of liked a few more12v sockets because I have to many devices but I think on average it has enough. Driving this is just a pleasure.

Best Smaller Sized Truck

by Truck Lover from Seattle, WA on January 3, 2014

I test drove many different trucks over the past few months, from f150, frontiers, ridgeline, tacoma and tundra. After taking them all on multiple test drives I came to the conclusion that Toyota trucks drove the best and had the features and price range I was looking for. My next decision was between the tundra and the tacoma. I decided to go with the tacoma because it would be easier to get around in the city but one day I will have to get myself a Tundra. \ I bought the TRD off-road package and it has been a lot of fun to drive around. Both on pavement and out in the wilderness this truck has never let me down.

Uses car for Off-roading

Very Good Vehicle

by None from NC on April 27, 2014

Am replacing a 2006 Tacoma with access cab, so far very pleased with my decision. I have owned several Toyotas and have been satisfied with all of them.

2014 Taco TRD 4x4 V6 Off Road

by Kentjax from Fernandina Beach, FL on September 20, 2014

If your looking for a truck that only last a few years, doesn't have good value and isn't dependable, then buy anything, but a Tacoma. This is one heck of a classy, durable, dependable and work horse truck. Oh, did I mention it turns heads on the road and off! I absolutely cannot believe of all the trucks I have owned over the years, that I waited this long to get a Tacoma. Although you pay a bit more, you get your dimes worth in the short and long term. I am over six feet tall and this truck is comfortable to me and sure some say, it rides a bit stiff, sure it does "it's a truck, duh." You will like the attention to detail that is built into this truck. Great cabin space, multiple storage compartments and cup holders. Driver has within reach access to everything you need to control; from radio to drive control. I can write a ten page review on how great this truck is, but you need to find out for yourselves (no, I am not a salesman, just new Tacoma enthusiasts). I can't image every buying anything else but a Toyota product again and you will feel the same way once you get any Toyota product, let alone the Tacoma!

great trucks

by toy auto owner from south carolina on November 6, 2013

Average driving of just under 4000 mi per month. Good performance but a bit firm riding on highways for 1000 mi one way trips. OK fuel mileage. Really not much change in feel or performance since 08. Just good transportation and quality.

Love my new truck!

by Scooter from Kentucky on April 14, 2014

I am very pleased with this truck. The toyota tacoma is all that it is cracked up to be! It is veery comfortable and has plenty of power.

2014 Tacoma AC Off Road 4x4

by weendoggy from Aptos, CA on March 16, 2014

This is my second ACOR package. The first was a 2009 PreRunner and now a 4x4. I love this truck. It has served me well and now with the newer model it's that much better. The better looking interior and front end of the truck lend it to a more sophisticated look. The black carpet and dash inserts make the truck much nicer looking. The powertrain is just what I need and although I opted for the access cab, I have the full use of a regular sized bed. That is more important than an extra set of doors and rarely used seats. The ride is very comfortable for a off road suspension on the streets. i like the sporty feel of it and brakes are much better than my '09. Dash layout hasn't changed much but the touch screen 6.1 Entune radio is very nice with bluetooth to my phone and hands free operation through the sound system is nice. The USB and ACC plugs are also much easier to access than my '09 which was a pain to see. So far, best bang for buck in my opinion for a mid sized truck.

my new tacoma

by repeat customer from Riverside County. CA on February 5, 2014

It's too early to review the reliability but I had a 2002 Tundra before which is still running well.

tacoma 2014

by jcg from bowdon ga on May 9, 2014

this is the second tacoma pickup. first one was not safe rollover. sold it for a tunda.then bought the 2014 tacoma. back seats to tight not enough leg room.rest of tacoma iam very pleased.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7