2014 Toyota Tacoma

Good Pickup

by from York on September 11, 2017

I just needed a truck for basic hauling. I didn't want a huge pickup, so the Tacoma was perfect. Good gas mileage. Durable. Nice features including backup camera and Bluetooth. Sharp looking. I love it!

AMAZING! Plan on keeping this truck forever.

by from Birmingham, AL on August 15, 2017

This car met all of my needs. When I first sat in it I knew it was the one for me and that my searching was done.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Little Truck!

by on August 7, 2017

This is a perfect truck for a couple or single person. Great for bad weather driving (mine was 4WD), driving on the beach and making trips to your favorite home improvement store with a 6.5ft bed. Fuel economy is decent at around 20mpg. The only downfall is the 4cyl motor. Looking back I would've purchased a 6 cyl model.

Uses car for Offroading

Wonderfully Reliable

by from Utica, MS on July 9, 2017

This truck is reliable and gets you just about anywhere you need to go. I use it as my daily driver and takes me out in muddy back roads when I need it to. It is a small interior and even though I have a crew cab, the backseat is pretty small. I really want to keep this truck until the wheels fall off.

The best mid-sized truck on the market!

by from Phoenix, AZ on June 9, 2017

I've thoroughly enjoyed driving my 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab for the last three years. It is a tough, highly reliable truck that is fun to drive.

My Second Tacoma

by from Rocky Mount, NC on June 1, 2017

It's exactly like my old truck, but with the modern electronic updates. I drove my 2007 model for 190,600 miles with no problems. I gave it to my son, and I bought another one.

Exactly what you would expect!$

by from Sonora Ca on May 23, 2017

This truck is everything u could ask for! Absolutely amazing truck!! Expensive truck but worth every penny!

Great Truck

by from on May 15, 2017

Love it, so far...Great value, and so far it has been awesome to drive. Everything as advertised up to this point. I love the look of the outside and the inside is roomy and stylish for a truck.

Toyota

by from Blaine, WA on April 12, 2017

I currently have a Toyota Tacoma and I'm really sad that I need to try and sell it. You see I have a baby on the way and I just can't afford to have my truck, and my wife's Toyota 4Runner at the same time and be buying up all these baby items. I love the truck and plan on buying another one some day.

I need a truck

by from Wheeling WV on January 17, 2017

I wanted a small 4x4 truck with a standard transmission, and a regular cab. No one makes a truck like that anymore, so it had to be a late model. I liked the Chevy Colorado, 2012 or older, because it is really an Isuzu. I found the one, price was right, "but" !! You see I'm a mechanic and I know how things are made. GM put the same low quality brake, fuel, and transmission line on this great little Isuzu that they put on everything. I went with Toyota because of the decades of quality I have seen first hand. Unfortunately 2015 was the last of the standard cab trucks from Toyota.