2023 Toyota Tacoma consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2023 Toyota Tacoma
Shop the 2023 Toyota Tacoma

Love It

My First Vehicle was a 1985 Toyota, And i Loved It. so When I Got The Opportunty To Get A New Truck I Got the Tacoma. I Love It.

Ford Ranger Out...Toyota Tacoma In

No sure why it took me so long to discover the Toyota Tacoma but I'm sure glad I did. As a long time Ford truck owner I became disappointed in the direction they were headed along with some reliability issues going into 2024. Hello Tacoma. But after pricing out the 2024 Tacoma 4x4 the way I wanted it and adding in dealer markup with the wait time I decided to explore the 2023. I cast a wide net and found exactly what I wanted in a full loaded 2023 Tacoma 4x4 Sport in RED owned by St Cloud Toyota dealership in Minnasota. Purchased thru Waite Park Auto & Sport with Travis and Mitch handling the sale to me. By FAR the BEST automobile purchase experience to date. I have bought and sold over 40 vehicles since 1972. They both exceeded my every expectation. I flew NY to MN and drove the truck back 1400 miles to Rowe MA. What a great truck and I expect it to deliver the solid reputation as the best selling and most reliable mid size truck 14 years running. Love the 3.5 six engine, the ability to manually shift and the overall solid feel on the highway or dirt country roads. Looks like I'm a Toyota Tacoma fan member. Anyone want to buy a perfect and AZ clean 2011 Ford Ranger 4.0L auto, extended cab with 6'bed RED ( I only buy RED trucks) 2WD. The 1995 Ford ranger has been sold.

Great truck if you find the right dealer

Great truck 🚚 watch what dealer you pick some really don't inform you and another one gives you better value worth shopping around to find right dealer. Truck is solid but seat is uncomfortable.

2023 Toyota Tacoma Limited

Great truck. I love everything about the Tacoma. The limited has a great ride and is very comfortable. The Tacoma is easy to maneuver in the city, easy to park, and fits into a garage. It’s hard to beat for daily use.

Heads Up

I’m largely satisfied with this truck. Two complaints: 1) every time (without fail) I take a look off the road it immediately makes a beeline beyond the lane. There’s no center feeling to the steering so it just rolls downhill from the crown in the road. 2) the USB stick player available in the entertainment system is a joke. If you decide to listen this way it disables Bluetooth and CarPlay until you remove the USB drive and reset the entertainment system. Stupid!

Great

This is a great truck! I love driving this vehicle everyday. Toyotas are well built and hold their resale value! I would recommend anyone thinking about purchasing a truck to take a serious look at the Tacoma.

fantastic vehicle

This is my 3rd Tacoma, two new and one used one. The best and most reliable vehicle I ever owned. Let's not forget about resale value! Highly recommend.

1.0

2023 Tacoma Transmission Failure

I bought a brand-new Toyota Tacoma 2023 TRD Pro, and the transmission failed after two days in the middle of busy intersection. It took close to a month for Toyota to deliver me a new transmission. There was no sense of urgency on Toyota's part to fix the problem. I figure they should pay for an extended warranty and up to two months payments at the very least to make me feel confident in the product I purchased. I mean if they believe in their product, they shouldn't have to worry about funding an extended warranty protection plan. They offered one month payment and basically said nothing to make me feel confident in the product I bought or in Toyota as a Brand. I am stuck wondering when the next Toyota defect will surface. I guess Toyota Corp enjoys making their customers feel cheated.

Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport

Just recently (December, 2023) purchased a 2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD model. Fantastic truck. Rides very smooth and feels more like a standard size truck. I got the black out version and the truck looks fantastic. While I cannot speak to reliability just yet, I anticipate the same quality and reliability Toyota is know for. I could not be happier with my truck purchase!