2008 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

$11,550–$12,450 MSRP range
side view of 2008 Yaris Toyota
Explore the 2008 Yaris Toyota
Shop the 2008 Yaris Toyota

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

Easy on Gas. Manual transmission and peppy. Stable on highway @ 80 mph. Comfortable. I wish it had cruise. Almost 180, 000 and runs like new.

Reliable, Gas saver, wonderful car

This car is really reliable, Gas saver, wonderful car to have and the only reason I am selling mine is my family size require bigger size car.

4.4

Best possible car for people without too much $$$

I bought a 2008 Toyota Yaris with 98,000 miles when I was in college, and only just sold it, 7 years later. In that time, I have driven it 100,000 miles with no major work ever needed. It is reliable, very gas-efficient, and fits a remarkable amount of stuff with the back seats down. Not the most comfortable for back-seat passengers. I couldn't believe that I had to sell it for so cheap, even at 189,000 miles. I couldn't recommend the Yaris more strongly for anyone needing a good, cheap car.

My Very First Car Lovely

I’ve never owned a car Abby as a friends friend asked to check their vehicles out and I loved the Yaris he showed Me greatly recommended

more reliable than a corolla

this car does everything i need it to do. this car is way too reliable, great on gas (really it makes gas), it survives my 150 mile daily commute to work. i had a corolla before this, and it was reliable, but this thing feels like it's always ready to go anywhere. currently it has 794k miles on it, and the only things i've done to it was the water pump and the alternator. i bought this because i am way too busy and have no time to fix my transportation vehicles at all. this machine still drives the day i bought it new and i will continue to drive it until it dies.

Love my Yaris

Super reliable, awesome cornering. It's a hatchback so plenty of room for me and the dogs. Bought the S version - new, all black interior different style seats and exterior trim package. Had it 12 years now and this summer it will be getting it's first set of new plugs and a new drive belt at 109k miles - never been in the shop except for when I got in a collision.

Best car I’ve owned

This car is by far bulletproof. You will never get stuck , Reliable cheap to fix if anything breaks which that never happens brake pads every 70,000 miles just keep up with your oil changes use full synthetic oil and you’ll have no problems my Toyota Yaris has 230,000 miles on it and I believe it will go double that. The car is solid on the road even in snow I have gone through three set a tires that’s it and gas Mileage is outstanding go buy one.

4.4

Amazing gas saver

This little toyota yaris blew my mind. I bought it with about 136K miles thinking of only keeping it for a year here I’m 3 years later and the thing still runs with only oil changes and new spark plugs... 🤯

One of the best cars ive owned

Bought this car new in 2008. Still have it with 118,000 miles. Never any problems and easy to work on. Plan on keeping it for years to come.

4.3

Good car!

So Yaris Sedan is a safe car. Mine is old 11 years and has never stoped on the road, I can say that if maintained regularly it will last a long, long time! Not a very fast car, but safe when it gets into curves. even though it has small tires (mine at least is R14). Seats are comfortable, interior is good, stong plastic that doesn't tear off.