2002 Eurovan

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2002 Volkswagen Eurovan?

Best investment I've made. Experience-Priceless!!

by Bean Bean from NE Portland, Oregon on Sun Jul 22 2012

We have two children. This vehicle has an extra middle seat so each child could take a friend camping. Kids stayed in yurts while the parents slept like kings in the soft pop up camper. Such fun. We never used the camping equipment so it is all like a brand new vehicle. 6 people can easily camp with two in the camper. I almost hate to sell it but the kids have outgrown camping now. This vehicle gave us so many great family memories, and has hundreds of thousands of miles left for someone else to enjoy.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Our Take on the 2002 Volkswagen Eurovan

When you're in first grade and your best friend moves to Montana, its hard to understand why. Certainly I didn't.

My friend Paul had the coolest van, a VW microbus that I thought was the BEST. Looking back through the decades, I realize that it's entirely possible that someone with the mindset to buy such a vehicle in the early '70s would WANT to move to Montana. Possibly to a commune.

The years haven't been the kindest to VW and its beloved rear-engined/rear drive bus, which has became the provenance of Deadheads and ex-hippies. Minivans have entered the picture and VW watched as thousands of buyers bypassed the original to buy a Chrysler or some derivative instead.

Certainly the VW's brick-like... Read More