2021 Volkswagen Jetta consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Jetta Volkswagen
Explore the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta
Shop the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta
1.6

So deadly, So sad, so disappointing.

There are too many issues to list. The worst part is even though I have multiple videos for proof of all issues including the ebrake that releases when the car is off, allowing the car to roll into other parked vehicles ( happened 27times, 3 on video at a casino) everytime I have it looked at, the vw mechanics say " can't duplicate concern " so in the eyes of vw there's nothing wrong . When this car inevitably kills someone, like when it's parked at a grocery store and it unexpectedly rolls over a child. I hope the parents sue vw and end up with millions. I have posted reviews, dealt with vw group of America, dealt with multiple dealerships, even driving 6 hrs from home for one, no one cares about the safety of my family and innocent community members. Vw would not buy my car back. Vw you have truly gone to crap. I have owned 16 vw jetts, and I have loved everyone, except this brand new with 3 miles on piece of crap. Older vw, get it. New ones, don't waste your money or time. Because vw doesn't actually care about its consumers. From the 4 hour hold times every single time I try to contact vw of America to the uncapable mechanics working on these cars. Vw is now in my book considered crap. Also when driving I have multiple sensors giving me warnings, then vw says nothings wrong. The front crash assist likes to slam on the brakes when going 60-70mph on highway, when there is no cars or items anywhere. If this car does not kill me, it will kill someone else. Thank you vw, I am now paying for a crap car that's deadly to drive, and paying for the removal of my beloved vw tattoo. Words can't describe the level of disappointment I feel after buying my very first "off the showroom floor, brand new jetta I worked for years to buy" And nope can't get them on a lemon law, because the vw mechanics say there's nothing wrong, even when the car rolled out of park on camera at Burdick vw in cicero ny. They instead told me that their service manager left the ebrake off that's why it rolled. Lies . They are sad and pathetic. Have some courtesy for the lives that are in danger due to this cars many many failures.

Amazing car

I am very happy with my purchase! Hard to find a sedan with a manual transmission that still has all the bells and whistles these days.

Great Car

I bought a 2021 Jetta R Line a month ago. It’s quiet on the highway, has plenty of pep around town and gets great gas mileage. It has the cold weather package and auto dimming mirror. Black. Don’t know why it’s not rated higher by some publications. It is much nicer to drive than my old Honda Accord.

Love It

I love my Jetta, it suits me really well and it's also nice to look at, both inside and out. Great features that come standard with the car while still being really affordable, my expectations are now extremely high for any future cars. Happy I chose VW!

Love it!

What’s not to love?! My new car is sleek & fast! I get 39 mpg which is amazing! Love my new car! I highly recommend is you want a sporty car.

Winner in my Book

Had a 2012 S and it was never a problem. Bought the R-line and totally pleased with it. Comfortable to drive, easy to reach all knobs, seats are great, Apple Car Play is easy to use and screen graphics are excellent! Plenty of power to do the hills in Tennessee and actually drove from Pigeon Forge to my driveway in Newport News, Virginia on 3/4 tank and still had 89 miles in the Range Gage. That’s 501 miles!

Best entry level car out there

The mk7 jetta is the best car I've ever owned. It's fun to drive, great on gas, looks great and is very comfortable. It has more room in the backseat then my 2013 VW CC and drives very similarly.

I am leasing a VW JETTA. I love the size & the way

This car is just what I was looking for. The color Is perfect. I love the size of the car & the way it drives

Great Car Jetta R line

Great outward appearance. Quiet cabin while driving. Acceleration is very good for a 1.7 Liter engine. Love the remote start, back up camera, the screen that is on the sunroof. Great body style.

Greatest car on the market overall.

This car is great for all your needs in a car. There is plenty of space for your whole family along with trunk space for days.