2013 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Shop the 2013 Volkswagen Passat
3.3

It’s an ok car

Soo let me just say this I was very excited that I was able to get approved for a vehicle. I was a first time buyer didn’t have much knowledge. When I purchased my car it was cold & pouring down so with that being said I was not able to check the vehicle for shakes with high speed not the brakes. The next day I checked out a few things rims where damaged they dipped them for me, speaker on door busted they will not fix it, I later found out heater core was busted they lied about fixing it. I had to get diagnostics to see if they fixed things they said they fixed that cost $100 my wheel alignment was messed up they so called fixed it now it gears to the left😡🤔🙄 soo now I’m just gone get it fixed myself the list goes on . Let’s get back to the radio issues so when I turn the radio on it squeal they replaced a speaker that didn’t fix it, now my radio has a delay I will never buy another Volkswagen in my life or maybe not from that location I’m Hazelwood,MO

Newest car that I’ve gotten, Also very reliable

This was one of my favorite cars I test drove, but also one of the base models. It has a huge trunk and tons of room for a car seat or 2. Gets an average of 38-40mpg which is awesome for my driving to and from work.

TDi SEL is a reliable car with a spacious interior

This car has a very roomy interior and the SEL premium option and a bunch oh technology upgrades that are great to have. Heated seats, duel climate control and remote start are standard.

Very pleased with the TDI performance and mileage.

It's a highway beast. A commuters dream. I drive at least 25k miles a year so comfort and reliability are musts and the performance was an unexpected plus.

Reliable and got a great deal on my car.

I am completely satisfied with my vehicle and it meets all of my needs and expectations. It had a lot of upgrades, which makes it more comfortable to drive.

1.0

Worst Customer Service Ever

The VW TDI is a poor choice because the vehicles were allowed to sit for years and the dealers are selling them without thoroughly inspecting them.

3.6

Dis-Satisfied Customer

Nice car, drives good. But the heat doesn't work . when I test drove it , it was semi-warm but now the company doesn't want to fix it. Bad service and I haven't received a call from no-one from NorthCoast Auto Mall on Brookpark rd. in Cleveland.

This is a very nice car

the car is very nice. It drives and has a very comfortable ride. The interior is plush and is very comfortable especially on long drives. I like the sleek body style. The TDI engine is a very reliable

Great Car

Stylish, well made, and comfortable. Thus far has many amenities that make short and long trips enjoyable. I highly recommend this vehicle. A bonus is the exceptional mpg!

4.0

Trusty not flashy

More room than the Jetta. The SEL has a bit more distinctive trim. Roomy front and back, great Fender soundsystem. Won't drop your jaw, but gets a confident nod.